Success Story: Sanket Kumar, IBPS PO V, IBPS SO V & IBPS Clerk V

August 7, 2016    

Well to begin with, I would say this isn’t my success story, it’s just my first step towards success.

After graduation (commerce) I was very much confused about my goal. At that time my parents told me to focus on competitive exams but I didn’t pay any attention to it. I joined a MBA institution in my state which advertised giving jobs at Govt. Banks. But i was surprised when that institute gave placements in private securities company to majority of students. In anger I didn’t sit in any placement and cut out my name from placement register.

Name- Sanket Kumar

Qualification- MBA (Finance)

Final Selection – UCO Bank (PO), Union Bank (SO), Allahabad Bank (Clerk)

Success-Story-Sanket-Kumar

After leaving MBA college, again started preparation at home for competitive exams. This time I followed my parents advice. In 2013 can’t crack any exam. In 2014 only cleared IBPS clerk but I out in final list. I was not giving my 100%. So once mother told your preparation is not satisfactory.

Again I started my preparation from scratch with much dedication. I cleared SBI ASSO PO and Clerk but again not in final list, same with SBI PO 2015 and RRB 2015 exams.

Finally, after 2 years of hard work I made in the final list of  IBPS PO  V, IBPS SO V & IBPS Clerk V Exams.

My total score –

1. IBPS PO V – 94

2. IBPS Clerk V – 160

3. IBPS SO V- 132

All I can say is rigorous practice is the key to success.

I gave speed test at regular intervals, for time management and also to analyse at which section I am lacking . This improve my speed as wells as accuracy in Online Mock Test.

quote

Similarly practiced sets from BSC magazine, Gradestack Quizzes, GK Digest for Current Affairs and Banking affairs and sectional online test of GRADESTACK. Once you make mind to be in this competitive field be strong and determined.

 “WE MUST ACCEPT FINITE DISAPPOINTMENT

BUT NEVER LOSE INFINITE HOPE”.

Thanks you so much Neeraj Bhai for keeping me motivated from past 1 year. After parents you were the one who kept so much hope on me.

Thanking You

Sanket Kumar 

Get more Success Stories related tests, articles on your Android Phone. Install Now!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Success Story: Sanket Kumar, IBPS PO V, IBPS SO V & IBPS Clerk V 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu August 7, 2016 Well to begin with, I would say this isn’t my success story, it’s just my first step towards success. After graduation (commerce) I was ver...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment