Success Story: Preeti Sharma, IBPS Clerk 2016

July 4, 2016    

My name is Preeti Sharma and I completed my masters in computer science in 2012.

success_story_Preeti sharma

Initially I did try for IT sector but after few attempts I honestly felt that it was not my cup of tea. I came to know about IBPS Exams. I gave my first attempt for IBPS Clerk. I cleared the written but could not clear final cutoff.

Meanwhile in 2013 I joined a teaching job …side by side prepared for the exam joined a coaching too...but again it was a failure, again could not clear the final cutoff for IBPS clerk. In fact I gave a lot of exams that year including – UIICL, NICL, SBI PO, IBPS PO, FCI and many more…but no change in my results.

Tired and frustrated I thought of giving up my job and to just focus on my Exams. Again a complete year was dedicated to my exams. Exams came and went but my life was the same…I didn’t know what was I doing with my life…but I think my real strength was my family they never gave up on me…and one more time I gathered all my strength stood up again...and then I came to know about GradeUp app….this application gave me the direction on how to approach things….

Even when you know the things but if the efforts don’t have a proper direction, knowing things don’t make any difference…

I followed it regularly …gave some more efforts…and then first I cleared IBPS PO Pre. (got some confidence) though could not make it to the mains..

For IBPS SO I just followed each and every post regularly. And things were finally happening for me…I cleared IBPS SO ..:) I got my self-confidence back…

And finally I cleared IBPS Clerk 2016 (Canara bank)

And the Race is still ON.

“Neeraj Mishra sir I really don’t have words to thank you and your app. You are doing a tremendous job…really sir hats off to you and your Team. Apart from providing help for studying you also provided much needed morale booster. Whenever I used to feel down I used to read the success stories of the aspirants and that helped me a lot to boost up my confidence...and I decided that one day surely I will also share my success story here…and the day finally came…:)”

“Never let your failures have a control over you

they give you strength even more to do even better

if you dream it

definitely you can achieve it”!

Best of Luck Guys!

Get more IBPS Clerk, Success Stories related tests, articles on your Android Phone. Install Now!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Success Story: Preeti Sharma, IBPS Clerk 2016 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu July 4, 2016 My name is Preeti Sharma and I completed my masters in computer science in 2012. Initially I did try for IT sector but after few attempt...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment