SUCCESS STORY: IRDAI and RBI ASSISTANT

December 23, 2015    

NAME-Vivek Nayak
Finally take selection in IRDAI and RBI ASSITANT

From the beginning if I have to start I has been started preparing for bank exams from September 2014 .I have joined some local coaching but without good faculty . I totally failed in rbi 2014 exam . I have Got only 131 marks in that but in this year i am  expecting 175+ marks this year.Last year i have got 90 marks in ibps Po but couldn't make it in the final list.(But i was selected in reserve list don't know when my waiting will clear)
After that exam I got to know about bankersadda from somewhere in December.After that I Changed my whole schedule for clerk basically I has benn start focusing on reasoning quantative aptitude and computer for clerk exam .I stared study around 6 to 8 hrs a day. Some where without any guidence in person its hard to prepare but i have  managed some how.
Finally IBPS Clerk marks disclosed and i have got 157 marks which cheered me up.
But English was always my weakest point I used to comment on bankersadda page asking my friends how to improve it.
Somehow got some inspiration from videos and start preparing for my next exams 
After sbi I have cleared every single writing exam.
Got selected finally in IRDAI and RBI
My study plan
Quant I have solved 10 times at least .Sarvesh verma's and Kiran quant book.And guys pls try to learn tables it will helps you a lot in exam.
For Computer I have solved quiz of bankersadda from ibps clerk 2014 to ibps mains 2015 approx 5 , 6 times in a day it helped me a lot to score good marks.Now all i want you to say guys that just work on your week areas like i did and you will be achieve your goal surely.
My journey is all about 2.5 marks to 16.5 marks in preliminary exams in English section.
2015 attempts
Ibps Rrb scale 1  - 155
Ibps Po  -          130
Irdai    -          193 selected
Rbi     -           183 selected
Ibps pre     -      74 marks
2014 RBI RESULT- 131 
2015 IRDAI result- 171

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SUCCESS STORY: IRDAI and RBI ASSISTANT 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu December 23, 2015 NAME-Vivek Nayak Finally take selection in IRDAI and RBI ASSITANT From the beginning if I have to start I has been started preparing fo...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment