Reasoning Quiz

June 30, 2015    

Directions (Q. 1-5): In each of the following questions a question is followed by information given in three statements. You have to study the question along with the statements and decide the information given in which statements(s) is sufficient to answer the questions:
1. Among P, Q, R, S, T and U, who is smaller than only the tallest ?
I) Q is taller than P and T.
II) U is smaller than R and S but taller than Q.
III) T is smaller than R, who is not the tallest.
1) Only I and II 
2) Only I and III 
3) Only II and III 
4) All I, II and III are necessary
5) None of these
2. How is P related to Q ?
I) R, S and Q are siblings.
II) R is the only maternal aunt of U, who is the only daughter of S.
III) S's father is married to P's wife, who has three children.
1) Only I and II 
2) Only I and III 
3) Only II and III 
4) All I, II and III are necessary
5) None of these
3. Who among A, B, C and D is in white shirt ? Each of them is wearing a shirt of different colour viz. Red, Yellow, White and Green but not necessarily in the same order ?
I) A is not wearing Red shirt.
II) B is in Yellow shirt but C is neither in Red nor in Green shirt.
III) D is either in Red or Yellow shirt.
1) Only I 
2) Only II 
3) Only I and III 
4) Only I and II 
5) Only II and III
4. How many students are there between X and Y in a column of 50 students ?
I) Y is twenty first from the last and X is twenty second from the top.
II) X is two places away towards last from Z, who is sixth from the top, and Y is second from the last.
III) Y is sixteen places away from V, who is sixteen from the last.
1) Only I 
2) Only II 
3) Only III 
4) Both I and II 
5) Either I or II
5. In a certain code language 'you are fine' is written as 'no la so'. How is 'fine' written in that code language ?
I) ' A fine dramatic story' is written as 'la jo ni da'.
II) 'Fine creative art' is written as 'qa la yo'.
III) 'New wonderful fine illusion' is written as 'chi su la tic'.
1) Only I 
2) Only II 
3) Only III
4) Only I and II 
5) Any of I, II and III is sufficient
Direction (Q. 6-10): In the following questions, assuming the given statements to be true find out which conclusion(s) is/are definitely true and give answer:
1) If only conclusion I is true. 
2) If only conclusion II is true.
3) If either conclusion I or II is true. 
4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true.
5) If of both conclusion I and II are true.
6. Statement:   
Conclusion: 
I. K < S 
7. Statement: 
Conclusion: 
I. N > R 
II. O ≥ T
8. Statement: 
Conclusion: 
I. M > Q 
9. Statement: 
Conclusion: 
I. D ≤ 
10. Statement: 
Conclusion: 
I. D = N 
11. Statements: Under the reverse repo rate the commercial banks gives loans to the Reserve Bank of India for short period of time for which the commercial banks gets interest from the RBI, on the other hand the commercial banks has the option to give the money as loan to the people through which they can earn more money but still the commercial bank prefer giving the loan to the RBI and not the people. So, what could be the main reason behind this ?
I) The commercial banks of India follow the concept of the universal banking.
II) The people can be defaulter and giving the money to the people can be a risk of increasing NPA.
III) Giving money to RBI is a more safer option.
IV) The monetary policy of India says that the Commercial Banks of India has to give some part of their total money to the RBI as the loan.
1) Only I 
2) Only I and II 
3) Only II 
4) Only III 
5) All I, II, III and IV
12. Statements: India during the month of July to September in the reason of Monsoon receives the heavy rainfall but the Western part of Rajasthan i.e. Thar Desert receives very less amount of rainfall or we can say it receives almost no rainfall. so what could be the main reason that thar Desert receiving such low rainfall ?
I) The South western monsoon which comes from the Arabian sea side when reaches Rajasthan moves parallel to the Aravallis.
II) The South Western monsoon which comes from the Bay of Bengal side when reaches the Thar Desert, it is out of moisture.
III) The Thar Desert lies in the high pressure zone due to which very fast winds blow away the clouds.
IV) The monsoon winds on India don't move towards the Thar Desert in Rajasthan.
1) Only I 
2) Only II 
3) Only III 
4) Only I and II 
5) Only I, II and III
13. Statements: In the recent past we have seen that the demand of gold in the Indian market is continuously increasing and the people are purchasing huge amount of gold but on the other hand the government of India is continuously asking the people of India not to buy the gold as it is hampering the economic growth of the country. What could be the negative effect of the rising demand of gold on the economy of the country.
I) People in the India has to pay in rupees for the gold where as the country needs to pay in dollars in international market for the gold due to which the foreign reserve of India is continuously decreasing.
II) The country is paying more for the imports.
III) The demand of dollar is increasing in the international market due to which the value of Indian rupee is devaluating.
IV) Increasing demand of gold is promoting black marketing in India.
1) Only I and II 
2) Only IV 
3) Only III and IV 
4) Only II,III and IV 
5) Only I, II and III
14. Statements: Base rate is the minimum rate of interest at which the commercial banks gives loans to its any customer whether prime or ordinary customer. The base rate is decided by the individual banks but the RBI has made it mandatory for the banks to put the Base rate on the notice board of the banks. What could be the main reason behind the action taken by the RBI.
1) The RBI wants to make the market transparent.
2) The RBI wants to show its monopoly to other banks.
3) The RBI wants to reduce the bargaining in the commercial banks.
4) The RBI wants to divide the customers to other banks also.
5) None of these
15. Statements: Crime today is getting more diabolic than ever, especially the one perpetrated against women. The agony of the brutal gang rape and subsequent death of the paramedical student in New Delhi still haunts our collective conscience, while the country continues to reel under sexual assaults everyday. What course of Action government should take to reduce the sexual crime against the women in India.
1) The government should increase more female police force in the country.
2) The government should make a special women complaint cell where the women are more comfortable to come.
3) The government should work on making more strict laws and subsequently work on speedy trials against female related crimes.
4) The government should work on providing self defense training to the women's in India.
5) All of these

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


Reasoning Quiz 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu June 30, 2015 Directions (Q. 1-5): In each of the following questions a question is followed by information given in three statements. You have to study ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment