SBI Associate Clerks Interview Experience from Kerala

May 21, 2015    

sponsored links

Hello friends my name is Ashwin P S

I'm from Kerala and sharing my SBI Associate Clerical interview

Venue : Hotel Travancore Court Ernakulam

Date : 20-05-2015

Time : 12:00 PM

Panel : 2


I reached at the interview Centre at 11:00 am and Entered the office at 11:15am
(Document Verification was according to turn for Interview and verification of documents was at 1:30pm. I was 15th in the list and My turn for interview came at     4:50pm. The Panel Consisted of 3 members  2 M and 1F)
Me: Sirs May I come in
M1:Yes come in(M1 leading the Interview)
Me: Good evening Madam , Good evening Sirs
M1:Take your  seat
Me: Thankyou Sirs
M1: Ashwin You have Completed Btech . Did you try for some IT jobs.
Me: Yes sir I had attended 2 to 3 Interviews in Campus but  I could not get placed and  I am now preparing for bank Exams.
M1: Did u appear for any other bank exams
Me: I qualifed for IBPS clerk but could clear the final result
M1: Do you have any Brother or Sister
Me : I have an Elder brother
M1: What does he do?
Me : He is working in and IT company in Bangalore.
Now M2 started asking Questions
M2: Which 3 Things do India have for Make in India as mentioned by Mr Modi
Me: Infrastructure ,Manpower
M2: He told that only Manpower was correct
Me: Sorry Sir I Dont know
M2: What Services Can Person of SBT family get
Me:Additional Interest on Deposit
M1: You can Explain in Malayalam
Me: Deposit inu 1 percent  more Interest
M2: And for Loans
Me: Loans can be availed at Low rate of Interest
M1: Its not Low Rate of Interest Its Not even Comparable(Cracking a Joke)
M2: what is Capital Adequacy Ratio
Me: Banks Should have adequate capital to Cover Risk Weighted Assets
M3: Why  do you want to join Banking Sector
Me: Bank has good Career prospects and  We can reach a good Position if we are Career ambitious(M1 interfered)
M1(Interrupted ): Why do want to join as a Clerk

Me: Sir Even though I am joining as  clerk I can reach a good Postion. Also My father is an Inspiration ,He had joined the bank as a clerk and had risen upto assistant general manager.
M2: What are Latest News in Banking
Me: Rising non performing Assets Reducing Profitability of Public sector banks      Central Govt has launced Gold Monetization Scheme by which Idle Gold can  be deposited with banks to Earn Interests
M1: You may leave
Me: Thank you Sirs

Overall the Interview panel was pleasant and  The Interview lasted for 10 minutes.    Wishing all Friends Good Luck for their Interview.

sponsored links

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

SBI Associate Clerks Interview Experience from Kerala 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 21, 2015 sponsored links Hello friends my name is Ashwin P S I'm from Kerala and sharing my SBI Associate Clerical interview Venue : Hot...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment