SBI Associate Clerk - Mukesh

May 17, 2015    

Hello Readers,

Since I am done with my SBI Associate Clerk Interview, I decided to share it with you all. So, that it can help my friends. Hope you like it!!
  • Name:- Mukesh 
  • Venue:- Jaipur @12 Noon 
  • Date:- 16/05/2015

I reached the venue at 10.30 AM (So early naa. They even not allowed to come inside before time so, just be on time, don’t be rush) 

On the door itself they provided a box of Breakfast. (Containing, 1 peace of Sweet, 1 Sandwich, 1 Paneer tikka, 1 packet of Namkin and a small bottle of Water. All were looking just each other faces that who will start eating first, I did. :P )

They had a list with them and asking us to verify our document turn by turn. (I somehow see that my turn was last on the paper, hence I started chatting with other candidate)

Document to be submitted:- 
  • 10th 12th  Mark sheet and Certificate
  • All the Graduation Mark sheet and Degree or Provisional. 
  • Two Character Certificate ( College one should be Xerox copy and other one on given format Original copy attested by gazetted officer.)
  • Caste Certificate if applicable ( Should be issued after 1st april 2014) ( Many of the candidate had not been allowed just because of Caste Certificate, so kindly take it seriously, CENTRAL GOVT FORMAT  ONLY) 
  • Experience later, If available. 


Alright coming to the point, it’s my turn now. 

Excuse me, May I come in?   
Somebody said: - Yes

And I see This: -  3 Male and 1 female. 

Me:- Good Afternoon mam, Good Afternoon Sir, Good Afternoon Sir…….

Mr. Chairman (M1):- Please have a seat. (Most of the Interview was in Hindi only, but here for you all reader; I’m putting my words in English, so that all can understand it)

I took seat and said Thanks for this. 

Mr Chairman(M1):- So, you are Mukesh…?
ME:- Yes Sir, I’m Mukesh.

Family Background: 
Everything about dad, what they do, how they do, What you export mostly and all. 
ME:- Replied

Professional Experience: 
 So, you have worked in BPO, Then why you left? And you left it almost A year back, what are you doing since then?
Explained 

Banking Sector:
Mr Chairman (M1):- Do you have any banking knowledge?
ME:- Yes, sir. I’ve basic knowledge of Banking.

M2:-  Who is the Current Governor of RBI? ( Replied)

M2:- Okay, then who was the first governor of RBI? (Replied)

M2:- Mr Rajan replace to whom? 
ME:- 19th:- C. Rangarajan
20th:- Bimal Jalan
21st:- Y. V. Reddy
22nd:- D. Subbarao

Even been asked about Monterey policy and 1st 2nd and 3rd governor of RBI and I explained. ( All said, banking to Rat kar aaya h bhai)

Who you prepaid this all, Where from do you study?
ME:- Sir, I prefer Internet and One of my friends notebook. 

Mr Chairman(M1):- How you know your friends notebook data is authenticate?
ME:- Sir, he preferred the same, and working in a Bank today. ( all laughed and said good)

One ID. Like pan card, passport, Voter ID card etc. 

Political:

Mr Chairman(M1):- You know all the name of RBI governors that is good, but now I wish to hear all the PRIME Ministers name of INDIA? 
ME:- Sorry Sir, I don’t know all( said smilingly, because when I heard this question I was about to laugh but somehow I managed myself)  I told only 4-5 name of PM so far. 

M3:- What is fiscal policy?
Me:- ( I knew It yaar, but that time I couldn’t recall, hence said SORRY again, and then they explained the same to me and I said Thanks to him)

Educational Background:

What do you know about computer?
ME:- Typing, Word, excel, PowerPoint. ( Then some of the question was from Word and I explained )
Some more from my subject, but was all very common and I managed. 

Hobbies / Area of Interest:

NIL

Miscellaneous: 
Why Banking, after BPO? (Explained)

General Knowledge was asked :
Current president, before him, Who is Finance Minister? ( All replied )

It was nothing like Interview, it just seem to me like I’m talking with my senior only, they were very supportive and cooperative, at some moment they also motivated me and asked me to be relax and think twice for your answer. And Question’s Answer which I dint know, they teach me everything and make me aware with the Right answer as well. 

They shared much knowledge with me .Even encouraged me for certain things to go ahead with such wonderful things.


All the best to all!!!



This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI Associate Clerk - Mukesh 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 17, 2015 Hello Readers, Since I am done with my SBI Associate Clerk Interview, I decided to share it with you all. So, that it can help my friends...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment