SBI Associate Clerk Interview - R. Bhanu Kiran

May 17, 2015    

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday, I completed my SBI associate Clerk interview. So, i'm here to share my experience which might be useful for other candidates . 

  • Name : R. Bhanu Kiran
  • Venue : State Bank Training Center, Tirupathi
  • Date : 14-05-2015 
  • Time : 12PM 
  • Panel : 1 
  • Background : B.Tech, ECE, 2014 Passed Out

I have reached the venue a bit late than actual time. And then we were asked to sit in a room where the document verification took place. Doc verification process started around 12:30. And they were very strict in document verification. Make sure that you have all the required documents which will support your eligibility. And my turn for interview was at 03:50. when I called up I open the door and seek their permission to get in. panel consists of 5 members ( 4M and 1 F ). I wished them and they offered me the seat.
 
Some people asked the questions in Telugu (my local language ) and few of them asked in English. So, I answered accordingly .
 
M1 (who is leading the interview ): 
  • Asked few basic details about my place ,education, etc
  • Why banking?
  • Didn’t you appeared for any IT sector jobs ?
  • Are you interested to go if you got one ?
  • How long have I been appearing for Bank jobs ? and their results .
  • Difference between NEFT and RTGS ?
  • Can we avail NEFT service without going to the branch ?
  • Can you name 3 private sector banks in India ??
  • Which is the youngest one among those 3 ??
  • Which is the biggest one in Market Capitalization ?? (Actually I was not much aware of Market 

My Ans: Capitalization .i heard ICICI is biggest in some parameter which I couldn’t remember exactly at that time . so I decided to take a chance and answered it as)  

Me: ICICI (were the actual answer is HDFC !!.)
 
M1 : I asked in market captilization. 
Me : sry sir , i don’t know much about Market Capitalization .

M1: you said ICICI as biggest by considering its Asset size ?? (Then I realize ICICI is the biggest pvt bank in terms of asset size tongue emoticon )
Me: yes sir . tongue emoticon

And then he gave chance to M2 ( who looks very old in the whole panel ) who sits right to M1 . Seems he is an expert in capital markets and investments . I feel so because he posed all the questions related to that field .

M2 
  • How companies expand their capital ?? What is share? 
  • What is sensex?
  • What is nifty ?
  • One question about IPO
  • And other 2 questions related to capital markets .

And then he gave chance to M3 who sits left to M1 . He asked few general questions which I couldn’t able to recall now .

Now again M1 started his questions.

M1 :Do you have bank account and internet banking?

M1 :For what purpose you use that mostly?
Me: I said for online shopping .. !! 

(I consider this as the biggest mistake that I made in the interview . As they started posing around 10 questions related to this field ) 

  • Name few e-commerce companies. 
  • Recent mergings in e - commerce companies . 
  • Biggest e - commerce companies in india? 
  • Why few e - commerce companies shifted to mobile apps and building mobile version websites .?
Then in middle M4 ( who is left to m3) took the gun and started shooting his questions.. 
  • Advantages of online shopping?
  • Disadvantages of online shopping? 
  • How can you find a website as a trusted website or not? 
  • What is the diff b/w http and https?
Now M1 started again … 
What is TCP? 
Why we use It ?
Now M4 Again : 
M4: say us about your project. 
For that I explained briefly on how it works and where we use it .  

M4: have you ever heard about verisign ??
 
Me : sry sir , I never heard that name !! . (Actually verisign is a security ensure for Internet banking and is also related to my project tongue emoticon
Then M4 explained about that verisign .

And then its F1 turn now (who is right to M2 ). She asked few questions related to recent current affairs which I couldn’t remember now . so I’m just talking about other few here . 

F1 : Can you explain us about Nellore in 1 Min.  
( I actually prepared for this answer when I was preparing for IBPS PO interview and couldn’t able to recall the whole and just explained a part of what I prepared at that time ) 
I ended up answering in just 30 sec’s and was thinking what to say next . 

Then F1 : was there any CM’s from Nellore?? 

Then is started saying about famous politicians from Nellore . 

F1 : what is the name of NGO running by mr. venkaiah naidu in Nellore ?? 
(Though I know the answer I couldn’t able to get it at that time and remains silent for 2-3 seconds and answered ) 
Me : Swarna Bharat Trust . 

F1 :What is the tag line of tourism for Kerala ?? 
Me : answered .

M1 : Ok Mr . Bhanu Kiran you can leave now . All the best . Then I thanked everyone of them and left the room .

That comes the end to my Interview .

Finally , All the panel members were friendly they made you feel comfortable . so don’t be tensed. Perform well .


All the best Guys!!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI Associate Clerk Interview - R. Bhanu Kiran 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 17, 2015 Hello Everyone, Yesterday, I completed my SBI associate Clerk interview. So, i'm here to share my experience which might be useful fo...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment