"Never stop believing in yourself": Divyanshu Sharma (Canara Bank PO) - 98

April 12, 2017    

Bankers Adda Success Story
It is not just a quote but a belief with which I dealt while I was preparing for my exams. Getting into a so called "Sarkaari Naukri" isn't an easy task as lot many of ambitious graduates who pass each year venture into it in order to make their or their parents dream come true.. 


I happened to start preparing for exams seriously was only after I graduated and to my utter suprise I was able to clear IBPS PO IV in very first attempt but could not make through the interview at that moment I thought getting into this field was easy enough as I was able to clear the exam in very first attempt which my friends were not able to even if they had started preparing earlier and were going for coaching classes too which on my part I wasn't... But fate had its own way after that exam I wasn't able to give interview for next 1 year as I could not clear many of exams by fractions  in simple terms failing in them. Failed in RBI ASSISANT 2015 SBI PO  2015 LIC AAO 2015 NABARD 2015 IBPS PO V IBPS SO V 
Untill then I hadn't filled the form of any of the clerk exams which was being foolish on my part . As soon as I started to give clerical exams luck started to be my way as I cleared IBPS clerk 2016 SBI clerk 2016 and finally tasted the success of being an officer in IBPS PO VI in Canara bank. Started working in August last year and have switched one Sarkaari job and on my way to switching another.... This couldn't​ have been possible without my hardwork, parents support, dear friends and the so called caring relatives who wouldn't bother to celebrate ur success but bother to poke nose when u fail. So at the end what matters is whether u had kept calm on ur nerves when others​ were pointing out how many times have u failed, ur belief in urself and how much ur parents believed on u while u very preparing for an exam which more than 2 million candidates give every year and fortunate ones are able to successed.
Special thanks to bankersadda without which I couldn't have come to this far as the way they have arranged the pattern of study for even those u can't come to their study centre and study while at home. Especially their g.k capsule is worth studying which helped me at lot in my exams.. thanking from depth of my heart to all those who stood by me and even to those who didn't stood...  
All the best to all..
Share your IBPS, NIACL AO and RBI Assistant Success story at contact@bankersadda.com

Let's block ads! (Why?)


- http://www.bankersadda.com/2017/04/never-stop-believing-in-yourself.html
"Never stop believing in yourself": Divyanshu Sharma (Canara Bank PO) - 98 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu April 12, 2017 It is not just a quote but a belief with which I dealt while I was preparing for my exams. Getting into a so called "Sarkaari Naukri&...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment