If You want to taste the Success First Rectify your Failure: Viswanadh L (Syndicate Bank Clerk)- 179

April 26, 2017    

Name: Viswanadh L
Graduation: B.Tech 72% (passed out in 2014)
Selection: Syndicate Bank Clerk (Andhra Pradesh)

Bankers Adda Success Story
At First when I Graduated I thought Intelligence is enough to get the good score in bank exams! So even though I knew most of the models inAptitude and ReasoningI couldn't make it through! Missed cutoffs infractions.
I accepted it, rectified it and applied it! Hard work is the key. Practice! Practice! Practice! As you know currently pattern of questions being asked is changing for every exam! The only way to tackle is to practice! Put your intelligence on paper! That's all I did! Never bother negative comments! U can shut them only with your success! My family and Best Buddies support is Super Ingredient to my Success.
I thank Bankers Adda for their support in the form 24/7 App and most importantly "The Capsules".
Aspirants, Math is clear :  {(Hard Work)^2} + Intelligence + Patience = Success
Thanking You,
L.Viswanadh.
CRACK SBI PO 2017


Let's block ads! (Why?)


- http://www.bankersadda.com/2017/04/if-you-want-to-taste-success-first.html
If You want to taste the Success First Rectify your Failure: Viswanadh L (Syndicate Bank Clerk)- 179 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu April 26, 2017 Name: Viswanadh L Graduation: B.Tech 72% (passed out in 2014) Selection: Syndicate Bank Clerk (Andhra Pradesh) At First when I Gradu...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment