I need your Support to Survive - Ramandeep Singh

April 8, 2017    

GK Digest
Hi readers,
My name is Ramandeep Singh and I am providing free study material, PDFs, mock tests and videos. Further, I am working on free live classes. 
How can we afford to work for free?
As more students read our content, we get new sponsors who give us money to provide free study material to all of you.
I have a dream.
I want to build India's best educational application (GK Digest application link) and I don't have money for advertisements. I have spent everything that I have on content and technology. Now it's your turn to help me.
If you love my content and appreciate my team's efforts. Spread the word.

What you can do

1) Share link of GK Digest application with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook or just tell them anyway
2) Give GK Digest 5 stars on Google Play
Your help will enable us to invest more on GK Digest.
This is payment for all my efforts that I am putting on BankExamsToday.com and GK Digest.
By Ramandeep Singh
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here

Bank Exams Today Notes

Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

Let's block ads! (Why?)



- http://www.bankexamstoday.com/2017/04/i-need-your-support-to-survive.html
I need your Support to Survive - Ramandeep Singh 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu April 8, 2017 Hi readers, My name is Ramandeep Singh and I am providing free study material, PDFs, mock tests and videos. Further, I am working on free...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment