Success Story - RBI Assistant 2016

March 10, 2017    

Hello friends,

Myself Deepak
I m 24 and from Jaipur
Today I m sharing with you my success story of Rbi assistant. 


Since childhood I was good in studies, always a top ranker in my class. So after finishing my matriculation I opted for science maths and with scoring 84% in Sr. Secondary I was quite clear with my future plan which is Engineering.
By getting decent AIEEE rank along with my Sr. Secondary I got admission in Birla Institute of Technology Mesra Ranchi in Electronics and Communication.
While doing engineering I got placed in Infosys and IBM bt I left both these offers becoz I was not good with software designing and coding. So as I completed my Engineering in 2014 I started preparing for Indian Engineering Services Examination. In my first attempt I coudnt be able to make it to the interview bt in my second attempt I cracked the interview bt got short by 3 marks to clear final selection cutoff.
Since IES has only 92 seats for ECE and for this year 2017 it even reduced to 80, give one more year to IES sounds risky to me becoz IES is a kind of examination which require all your focus and all your time, you just could not prepare anything along with IES except for GATE and PSUs examination. And now a day all  PSUs hire through gate and You have to be among first 700-800 AIR to get a job through gate. 
So after moving on from IES I got 2 options first is Bank and Second in SSC, bt SSC take almost 2 years to complete the process of examination and joining, so I selected bank, becoz I needed a job quickly.

Syllabus of bank is completely new to me. Bt since I m from science maths background my english and maths was good. Now two issues for me were reasoning and General awareness, Here bankersadda app help me the most. I got this app in july 2016 and since then I regularly took reasoning and aptitude tests on this app and learned its daily gk updates. Within a month I got a rhythm with reasoning and aptitude and then I joined carrier power test series for IBPS PO. the test series was really good, up to the mark with ibps po level bt as we all know with IBPS examinations this year, the pattern of exam got completely changed ,becoz of that conventional preparations for banking examinations become useless, Just going to tutions is not worthy now, you have to take tests regularly on standard test series to get up to date with new patterns of banking examinations.
So as i was saying, this is my first  experience with banking and with the help of adda247 I cleared IBPS PO mains, IBPS RRB Mains and IBPS CLERK mains. After these examinations RBI Assistant happened. In preliminary exam I got 83 marks and after clearing preliminary examination I successfully secured one seat out of 19 selected candidates for RBI Assistant 2016.
During my this little experience with banking sector examinations I have learned a few things which I m sharing with you guys..
First thing is that banking exams does not require all day study, all you have to give is 4-5 hours daily. From these 4-5 hours I recommend 4-5 sectional tests of each subject (eng math  reasoning GA and computer) on adda247, this hardly takes one and an half hour. With this try to give atleast one complete test for preliminary and one for mains. Thats it. It is enough. And for those who feels problem with english, read english newspapers like TOI, Hindustan times, Economic times ( I personally recommned Economic times becoz it helps in improve a little bit financial knowledge) and novels, books whatever you likes. Dont go in grammer, banking exams has no relevance with grammer. Just improve your reading skills. That will be Sufficient.
And with this, just read daily gk updates on adda247 in night, right before u go to sleep. It works for me and it dosent take more then 10 minutes.
So with this I wish a very gud luck to each aspirant of banking sector for 2017 and a very gud look to those too who are waiting for IBPS 2016 Final Results.
Thanks you.

Share your NIACL AO and RBI Assistant Success story at contact@bankersadda.com
CRACK SBI PO 2017


Let's block ads! (Why?)


- http://www.bankersadda.com/2017/03/success-story-rbi-assistant-2016_10.html
Success Story - RBI Assistant 2016 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu March 10, 2017 Hello friends, Myself Deepak ,  I m 24 and from Jaipur .  Today I m sharing with you my success story of Rbi assistant.  Since chi...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment