Success Story: Mahesh jayan, UIIC AO 2016

October 2, 2016    

Hello friends,

I just wanted to share my success story because I tasted success after several failures and close misses and I know many are out there currently facing the same fate that I had experienced for about one and a half years until this 22nd September.

Name – Mahesh jayan

Qualification – btech (electronics and communication)

Success Story Mahesh jayan, UIIC AO 2016

I completed my btech in electronics and communication in 2012… being an average student my parents encouraged me to go for bank coaching but my plans were different. I decided to get an Mtech degree so that I could fetch a teaching job, at the time I didn’t know that I am making the worst decision in my life. My real struggle started FROM there. Gate, Mtech etc. are meant for people with high passion towards the subject and it wasn’t my cup of tea. I wasted 3 years for getting an Mtech degree( I had 1 year coaching also). I consider it as a waste because I passed with low marks from a not so good college and by the last semester I realized that this degree is not going to do any good to me as teaching job opportunities went down drastically especially in electronics.

I became heavily depressed and devoid of any other option. I decided to take up bank coaching option which I vehemently rejected 3 years back. I joined a coaching institute( at the time my final semester projects were going on). I studied hard because if I fail here also I could not face my parents, but there also I had to face lot of setbacks. My first exam was RRB PO and Clerk, I didn’t qualify both. Even though I became depressed, I built confidence because it was my first exam, next came IBPS PO. I doubled my hard work and faced exam with confidence. I was able to qualify prelims (59 marks) and mains (89/200), but I was out from the final list.

The problem was I gave more importance to maths and reasoning and didn’t put much efforts in the GA and English. I got just 17 each for both GA and English. I realized my mistake, IBPS clerk also I lost becoz I failed to clear individual cut off of GA. This was the time when I came to know about GradeUp, since then I followed GradeuUp regularly particularly GA and English. I devised a strong strategy to score good marks for GA and English and for that matter GradeuUp helped me a lot.

Then I qualified all the exams I wrote :-

  • syndicate manipal (114.5/200) ,
  • LIC AAO( 269/ 300)
  • United Bank PGDBF
  • UIIC AO
  • SBI PO

but I had to wait till UIIC A0 results to get a place in the final results. I had to pass through extremely painful moments when each results announced, i.e syndicate, LIC and united Bank, but I persevered hoping that 1 day every thing will be alright. At last, I got a job that rewarded all the hard work that I had put forth. UIIC AO. I have had some of the most horrifying and sleepless nights in the last one year, and many times GradeuUp success stories helped me to motivate myself.

So dear friends, offcourse there will be times when we feel completely hopeless and I had experienced the feeling multiple times, but I never gave up…and my final word is never give up.

Thank You


Get more Exams, Success Stories related tests, articles on your Android Phone. Install Now!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Success Story: Mahesh jayan, UIIC AO 2016 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 2, 2016 Hello friends, I just wanted to share my success story because I tasted success after several failures and close misses and I know many are...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment