You only Fail, when you Stop Trying – Anusha

August 5, 2016    

Hello Everyone,

This is Anusha. I got married after intermediate. I studied engineering after marriage. During final year I was pregnant. I was blessed with a boy child. I graduated in 2014.

Anusha,-IBPS-PO-2016

I always had a dream to do a job. But don’t have any idea about my future. Then my husband analyzed and motivated me towards banking sector. Then I decided, I need to see myself in banking.

As I had a baby I couldn’t concentrate in 2014. I had given SBI PO in 2014 my first attempt in banking. I couldn’t cross even individual cut off. I cleared IBPS SO-IV but couldn’t qualify in the final merit list. From that moment I tried hard. Finally now I am selected as a PO in Canara Bank.  

Success didn’t come to me easily

I need to give importance to my son, husband, family, relations and studies. I need to balance all of them. There are times when I was disappointed that all my friends are settled and I couldn’t achieve anything in my life. I felt restless and shattered. I was disappointed and lost hope of job in banking sector.

I felt bad for my husband, son and parents because I couldn’t give time for them. Many relatives advised me to leave my goal and be a good homemaker.  

Then my husband understood my situation, he motivated and inspired me a lot and asked me not to leave the goal unfinished.

I had come across many failures since 2014

But it was my parents who encouraged and never lost their hope and trust on me. My father strongly believed that I will reach a good position in life even in times when I lost all my hopes.

So one thing friends, if you are well determined marriage and responsibilities are not obstacles. 

“If somebody can do, why can’t I”

I can, I did it, I won it …..  Why can’t you…….

Thanks

Get more Success Stories related tests, articles on your Android Phone. Install Now!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

You only Fail, when you Stop Trying – Anusha 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu August 5, 2016 Hello Everyone, This is Anusha. I got  married after intermediate . I studied engineering after marriage . During final year I was pregna...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment