Marketing Officer Interview Experience

March 26, 2016    


Date: 17-03-2016 / Time: 8:30 / Venue: Grand JBR lucknow 
There were in total 5 panels with separate panel for separate posts.. and all interviews were going on simultaneously. . Like at my venue..
Panel 1 - IT
Panel 2 - Marketing officer
Panel 3 - Law
Panel 4 - HR
Panel 5 - Agriculture officer 
___________________
Verification went well.. they were very polite and friendly.. My documents were in proper order for which mam said ... "Sir ladkiyan dekhiye kitne ache se kaam krti hai.. mujhe koi pareshani nhi hui iska document verify krne me.. m impressed"
Interview panel included ( 1F + 4M ).. 
Ques included:
1. How many subjects were there in ur financial management certificate.. what was the reason for taking an additional certificate in this.. when u already was an MBA in marketing? ( when I told that I will be doing cfa and that's the reason I took this finance degree just to get a Base for the same.. Sir looked impressed and said : Gr8. . Good )
2. Mujhe apne dad ki tarah samjhao. . I need some valuable suggestions from ur side.. Amity is good in promotional activities.. ur an amitian, can u let me know about placements .. r they good? Few of my frnds need some true info about ur college? ( I told him about positive things about college and also told him the reason of not getting campus placement- in marketing most companies preferred male candidates.. Sir was satisfied with my answer)
3. In case u become branch head and get posted in urban area in main branch where 2-3 small branches r under ur supervision. .suppose u have to promote housing loans.  Then how will u promote it? ( told him all promotional activities that r used for literate population .. they were satisfied)
4. Why did u left ur job.. when there is always an option for LOP? ( told him that in my job lop issue was there and I had no other option left .. and due to some health issues and further studies I required proper time so left that job and concentrated on my studies 1st.. he said ok.. no issues)
5. Name 3 women in india to receive Bharat Ratna ? ( could tell only 1 - lata mangeshkar. . Rest wasnt able to recall)
6. Name 3 women ceo's of banks? ( told about - Usha ananthasubranium / arundhati bhattacharya / Chanda kochar. . All with there respective banks)
7. Name 2 indian women to travel in space? ( told about Kalpana chawla & Sunitha William )
_________________
That's it... answered all except that bharat Ratna one.. they were mostly satisfied with my answers and we had healthy discussion just like we do it with r relatives & frnds..
Rest overall it was a good experience. .
Panel members were very nice.. 1st thing they said was.. "beta we all like ur dad.. so jSt b comfortable. ." 

Let's block ads! (Why?)


Marketing Officer Interview Experience 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu March 26, 2016 Date: 17-03-2016 / Time: 8:30 / Venue: Grand JBR lucknow  There were in total 5 panels with separate panel for separate posts.. and all ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment