INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE: RBI and UIICL

December 24, 2015    


Name:Aparna
Place:Hubli
Venue:Hotel Anant Executive
Time:8.30 AM
Friends I am Aparna from Andhra Pradesh(Anantapur).I has been silent reader of bankersadda since one year.I had my UIICL assistant on 27 november.I had both RRB clerk and UIICL assistant interviews on the same day which is on 28th november.I visited UIICL regional office in hubli and requested them to change the date of the interview.Luckily they accepted my request they made a call for me and said that they have preponed the interview and schedule my interview on 27th nov.

I was there by 8AM. After that they called for document verification.Then they asked to take CPT and the time  for this was 10 minutes.5 min for word in which we have to type a paragraph of 5-6 lines and another 5 min for excel in which we have to draw a table and make a sum.Guys do not forget to learn merge cell.


After that we were asked to wait for some time.Then the panel members went to the interview room.There were 3 members in the panel.All are males
and my interview started 
Me:May I come in sir?
M1:ya ya come in....
M3:what is your qualification?
Me:sir..i have done MBA.
M1: From where?
Me:from JNTU,anantapur sir.
M2:your native place?
Me:anantapur sir.
M3:Then tell me the importance of Anantapur?
Me:sir.. anantapur is famous for the production of groundnut.It has so many tourist spots such as lepakshi,penukonda,puttaparthi.(M2 interrupted in the middle and asked)
M2:Who is the diety there?
Me:lord shiva
M1:you have mentioned in your application that you know kannada language?
Me:yes sir i know kannada.i did my schooling in challakere,karnataka.
M3;Can you write in kannada?
Me:yes sir...(then M1 gave me a kannada news paper)
M1:Read the headlines....
ME:i read the first line and they asked me to stop..
M1:Tell the meaning..
Me:Sir, i donot know the meaning of the word 'dhakke'.he told it means difficulty.then i told the meaning of that sentence .then they gave me a white paper and told to write something in kannada.i wrote my name and showed them.
M2:You know why we asked you  to read and write in kannada?
Me:yes sir..after getting this job need to interact with customers in kannada.
M3:You are an MBA graduate and this is an assistant  job how can we believe you would join after getting this job?
Me:sir i will definitely join this job because in my view for no job a person is overqualified.My MBA will certainly useful in future to move forward in my career.
M1:Did you take coaching for these exams?
Me:yes sir...in bangalore.
M1:where in bangalore?
Me:jayanagar,3rd block.
M2:Will you work anywhere in India?
Me:yes sir..i will.
M3:Tell  me something about your project in MBA?
Me:sir i have done my project on mutual funds.
M3:Tell the title of your project?
Me: Answered
M2:Tell about mutual funds?
Me:Answered
M2:Its types?
Me:Answered
ok Aparna thank you so much...you can go now.
Me:Thank you sir.
Most of the interview went in kannada..hope it would be useful for all of you for your future interviews..ANd Special Thanks to bankersadda.
Sundar Pichai (RBI INTERVIEW )
Date : 21 OCT , 2015
Place : RBI Regional HO, KANPUR
Panel : 2 Ladies and 2 Gentlemen in the panel
Total candidate called for interview on that day were 20.I reached at 8:50 a.m.then after half an hour document verification started and we were given an attendance sheet to put our signatures on that.
Warning -" LOCAL LANGUAGE " proficiency is being strictly checked so be careful guys 
At Last Interview started
ME: May I come in?
All: Yes, Please come in
Me: Good morning ma'ms , Good morning sir's
All: Good morning , please be seated.
Me: Thank you.
M1 : Tell me about yourself ? 
ME: Answered
F1: Your hobbies?
ME: Answered
F2: Recently the Pre-2005 notes were asked to be withdrawn , why?
M2: SO you are science graduate, What you did after graduation?
ME: Answered
F1 : Are you giving interview for this post first time ? 
ME : Answered
M1 : What is a monetary policy?
ME: Answered 
M2 : Tell me something about Greece and Eurozone crisis?
ME : Answered but i think they were not satisfied. 
F2 : Tell me something about Modi's US Visit ?
ME : Answered
F1: Do you visit RBI website?
ME :Answered
M1: He Asked About RBI FUNCTIONS & CRR RATE?
ME : Answered
After this they thanks you sunder you may leave now .
ME: Thank you everyone 
Interview over ....
Duration was about 15 minutes.They were very supporting.Guys just be calm & cool and you can speak in hindi also ,interview difficulty level is quite easy.
All the best Guys 

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE: RBI and UIICL 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu December 24, 2015 Name:Aparna Place:Hubli Venue:Hotel Anant Executive Time:8.30 AM Friends I am Aparna from Andhra Pradesh(Anantapur).I has been silen...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment