Success Story: SBI PO (Joydeep)

November 16, 2015    

So first thing first. I got selected in SBI PO this year. So I am going share my story(experience).
I completed my BSC from Calcutta University then I completed my MSC from IIT madras. So there was no campus placement and I was a little disappointed but then I thought to prepare for Govt. jobs. So my target was mainly banking.
I failed in IBPS PO, RBI Assistant, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SBI Associate PO. I didn't get any call for interview in RRB also. But I passed IBPS clerk and got a call for interview. But my interview was so bad. I missed the final list by 0.6 mark. I felt like everything is over.
But I had something with me always. My self-confidence. I am always confident about myself. I was pretty confused about what to do and what not to but one thing was certain in my mind i.e. my confidence.

While applying for SBI PO I told mom that I can't pass the exam, there are two levels (Pre and Mains), writing skill, Group Discussion so many things. But my mother told me to fill the form and give my best. And I did that.
So eventually I cleared pre and mains and I did well in interview and GD. Got 46 out of 50. I really don't know how I did that but I did it. I was so happy when I saw my roll no in the pdf of final list.
There will be a lot of people to tell you that you can't do it. Don't ever let somebody tell you. You can do it, whatever the situation is. So guys never loose hope. One should never lose hope. It is the only thing that keep you going through all the tough times. So never loose hope and believe in yourself. You can do it.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


Success Story: SBI PO (Joydeep) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu November 16, 2015 So first thing first. I got selected in SBI PO this year. So I am going share my story(experience). I completed my BSC from Calcutta Univ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment