SUCCESS STORY - LIPSI (PO SBBJ)

November 15, 2015    

GOD ANSWERS WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT !!
HI EVERYONE....
I Completed my graduation in 2011 IN B TECH ECE. I have been looking for a job ever since. My first target or MY FIRST MISTAKE OF LIFE was preparing for Core Technical Government papers.
Took the best coaching in New Delhi still failed miserably for two years prepared every exam with full dedication ,late night studies but always felt i was not even in the game. Meanwhile my father underwent a Liver Transplant in 2013 , was not able to prepare for at least a year .U think failing hurts? No , not as much as not being able to prepare for the exam. Believe me , what if u study for an year and on exam day u r not able to go and give exam ? That is the worst feeling on earth - to not even getting a chance to sit in papers.Getting admit cards and ignoring them like unnecessary wedding invitations. Failures are still bearable - this feeling is not.

Second mistake of my life : SSC !
After my problems settled a bit , I started preparing for SSC AND BANKING side by side. As they say "Do navo mein sawar admi dub jata hai".I failed in SSC and IBPS PO. I cleared Tier 1 and failed in Tier 2. Was shattered after seeing the high cutoffs in SSC.Cleared PO written failed, overall missed the margin.But wasn't my first failure ?
Yes i cleared clerical based on my interview . My forte had been always my interviews . But they also could't compensate for low marks in written.
MY first success was my clerical job in Punjab and Sind bank, But did I study four years to join a clerical job ? I cleared written exams but very close to cut off. And the final cut offs  very close to target and lost. Both SBI Associates missed by .6 marks and  Nabard by 2 marks. I didn't loose hope , I thought was very close to cracking my exams. But SBI PO couldn't even clear cutoff , missed it due to frustration again 2 marks. Failures were heaping up and Success was nowhere in sight. Accepted the clerical job and started building my life around it.But can u really accept it after working hard for so many years .
And that dream mail came by the grace of God from STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR to students very close to cut-off . I became PO , and that too when i had finally accepted my failures but still was preparing for Ibps PO. I surprised myself with how long i have been going. I cried for three days, just trying to believe it happened. Could I  be more happy  ? PO JOBS TOUGH , STATE BANK ITS EVEN TOUGHER ,BUT HARDER THAN WHAT WE ALL HAVE GONE THROUGH OR GOING THROUGH ? NO, I DON'T THINK SO .
You think written matters ? You think interview does ? You think Gk Maths Reasoning English matters ? Nothing matters as much as your zeal to succeed. Your strength to not give up is what matters the most . It always has , it always will. God is the witness to all your tears ,your honesty and all that you have been giving up for your dreams. The day you get there ,all this is worth it .
Story ends with my Third mistake :  Four years to one dream , that one day !! I will get somewhere !! Yes ,  the third mistake was which i never made,it  would have been GIVING UP ....Well , i didn't make that ,Will you ?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SUCCESS STORY - LIPSI (PO SBBJ) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu November 15, 2015 GOD ANSWERS WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT !! HI EVERYONE.... I Completed my graduation in 2011 IN B TECH ECE. I have been looking for a job ever...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment