SUCCESS STORY

October 2, 2015    

 "A step forward to my success"
BA Name – Tom Cruise
Name – Himanshu Mittal
Graduation – B-tech (Electronics & Communication 2013)
Category - General
Hello friends, 
Today, I am sharing a part of my struggle with you all. It’s all started when I came out of my college. It was never my dream to get a Government job or a bank job. When I was in college, I used to be a good programmer. I mean, I liked programming and i learnt various programming languages. I wanted to be hired by some MNC as a software developer. I got placed in some company from my college campus. I was really happy but indeed it was just a fraud. All the game is of money. I wanted to go to Bangalore as various IT companies are there, but my parents denied. They asked me to stay at home and get a good job in the local area. I understand it required money. I tried a lot but couldn’t get any good company’s appointment. I found various jobs but all were offering 5000-8000 INR per month. It was not satisfactory. I understood one thing that i will never get a good job in this field. I spent a lot of money during this one year in just finding a job. Year 2013 was full of disappointment for me. Every time I just disappointed my parents but they supported me and filled me with a new energy.
My various friends were preparing for banking jobs from the college time and they got their dream job. I thought of preparing for government job exams i.e SSC, IBPS etc. My best friend, Arun Jain was also preparing for SSC CGL. He asked me to study with him. I too wanted to study with someone who could help me. And seriously he helped me a lot. He was the person who made me able to clear all the exams. I prepared only for SSC CGL from July 2014. I really forgot everything and just prepared hard.  He is selected in SSC CGL 2014 and i am very happy for him. I did practice 8-10 hours daily. I made my quants stronger. I prepared a Strategy to attempt all exams. I gave various offline speed tests for SSC CGL. But i knew one thing that i had to prepare for banking exams in parallel. I failed various exams, cleared some exams and finally selected in two. At least, once I have made my parents proud on me. 
I was really very weak in GA but I prepared GA for the very first time from the GK capsule by BankersAdda. And the person who didn’t ever think of clearing any bank exam just because of this GA section, cleared GA section in every exam. A big credit goes to BA too.
My list of failures is bigger than my success, but only a success is powerful enough to beat all the past failures of mine.
I am just an average candidate. 
Some tips for my friends
-Never ask anybody for his strategy, make your own. 
-If you are not getting good marks, just try applying some new strategy. (Not in exam, give it a try in ST first)
-Make some subjects so strong that no weaker subject can ever be the obstacle to your success. 
-If there is no improvement in you from last year then you are actually not working.
Now you guys are expecting some motivational lines from me :P
I just want to tell you one thing if you are really serious about your career then don’t waste your time in chit-chat. I do because i can manage :P
I filled various forms and cleared some of them. Here is a brief of them.
I am joining Marudhara Gramin bank as Officer scale 1 soon :))
Without my parent’s support i could do nothing. 
One thing is remaining :P
I forgot to mention the names of my friends on BA. Sorry friends! You all are my friends. Could not type everybody’s name here but I will write only a name  and that’s Paglu :)
Ask paglu for tips and Guidance. He improved a lot in one year and now he cleared various exams too.
Thank You Bankers Adda!!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SUCCESS STORY 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 2, 2015   "A step forward to my success" BA Name – Tom Cruise Name – Himanshu Mittal Graduation – B-tech (Electronics & Communicat...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment