Success Story : Prashant Meshram (CRGB - Officer Scale - I)

October 10, 2015    

I am Prashant Meshram from Seoni, Madhya Pradesh. I have been selected as Officer (Scale-I) in Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank. Today I am going to share my success story with you all. 

I completed my graduation from Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications) in the year 2012. Since then, I have been trying for job in private firm and this banking exams at the same time. To say frank, I was neither serious for both nor dedicated to achieve some thing. It took almost 8 previous attempts for me to achieve this "short term goal". No sooner I realized the value of life than I started preparing for competitive exams seriously from March 2013.

Mahendra's is a very good institution for preparing for competitive exams. The faculty members over there are very cordial. Friends, for bank exams, after knowing the basics of each and every concept that is required, I suggest only Practice makes you perfect. Try to complete the paper 15 minutes even before the stipulated time while you practice. The more times you practice, the more you will get to know about your time management for the sections. Speed as well as accuracy can be enhanced by practising more and more Speed Tests of Mahendra's. To improve General Awareness I read "Master In Current Affairs" magazine is better than all other magazines related to bank exams. The "Competition Booster" of Bankers Guru (www.bankersguru.org) is outstanding.

For Interview I joined Mahendras PDH Section. The interview members are very cordial over there. Mock interviews helped me a lot to clear my interview. My sister also supported me as she also had taken mock interview.

Friends, I have secured 113 marks (SC Category) in written exam and got selected in Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank. 

I would give credit for my success to my mother, father, elder brother and elder sister. I would like to give credit to my teachers who supported me during this journey. They always supported me. I would like to thank the faculty members of Mahendra's Institute for giving me good guidance for Interview.

My advice to the future bankers, Don't Apply for exams believing that you cannot crack it. Once you Apply for it don't rest until you crack it. God's Delays are not his Denials. 'All the best friends.

Special thanks to Team Bankers Guru for their valuable support and for their immense help.


Success Story : Prashant Meshram (CRGB - Officer Scale - I) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 10, 2015 I am Prashant Meshram from Seoni, Madhya Pradesh. I have been selected as Officer (Scale-I) in Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank. Today I am ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment