Discussion : Computer Awareness for IBPS PO V Mains

October 26, 2015    

Hi readers,
computer awareness
From last 3 years I am working really hard to make BankExamsToday more useful for my readers. As I noticed that many teachers and mentors are also part of this community, today I am going to organize Computer Awareness Discussion at  5:00 PM.

What to discuss :-

  1. Important topics
  2. Notes and guides 
  3. Question banks
  4. Anything that is useful for Computer Awareness Section

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Discussion : Computer Awareness for IBPS PO V Mains 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 26, 2015 Hi readers, From last 3 years I am working really hard to make BankExamsToday more useful for my readers. As I noticed that many teachers ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment