SUCCESS STORY

August 17, 2015    

Hello Friends ,
I am Goku. I completed my engineering in 2013 (ECE).As no company visited our campus for placement, so I looked  for a job in my own field for 2-3 months but all in vain. During that time I came to know about banking recruitment. Even my friends were preparing for IBPS exams. As it was a govt job, So I told my dad about this and he said if u can do it then go for it. My first exam was IBPS PO. I did not fill the form of IBPS clerk as I thought I don’t want to be a clerk(college mein hawa kharab jo ho gyi thi).So I started preparing for it but not seriously.
As one of my friend had told me about BA so for Gk I read only BA GK capsule. In PO exam , I did around 80 ques. When written result was announced , I was so happy to see that I am selected for interview with 67 marks(mujhe kya ptatha k itnekam marks mein kuch nhi hoga as cut off was 61 for general).so I gave interview and trust me it was the worst interview that could happen.Even today I can’t recall what happened there with me(darr k maare kuch yaad hi nhi k andar kya pucha mujhse). Final cut off was around 42 and I got 35 something means no selection. After that I gave a lot of exams
SBI PO-Don’t remember the exact marks but had fallen short of 4 marks.
IBPS RRB had got 107 marks but was not called for interview
HC clerk- cleared written but failed in typing(had to type 300 words in 10 minutes but could not type last 3 lines)
SBI Clerk – 125 marks …written not clear(attempted 140)
IBPS PO 4- 85 marks in written and 62 in interview …not cleared(attempted 89)
RBI Assistant-143 marks(159 attempt)
Punsup exam- in extended merit list but won’t be selected
NIACL assistant –written clear but no final selection(attempted 182)(interview was good..don't know why was i not selected)
Finally got in IBPS CLERK 4- 155 in written and 68 in interview(attempt 155) in PNB
NOW IN SBI PO-PRE clear(attempt 53 n got 52 marks in pre) …IN MAINS – Attempt 119…lets see what happens
This time I will definitely clear PO exam since i have practced so much by now.
Rest no need to take tension because if I can do it then any one can do it!!
How I divide my time in exams:
First I do Gk and computer in 15-20 minutes…then English 20-25 minutes..for reasoning I give 35 minutes..then the remaining time is for maths(I do only 20-25 quant ques but with 100% accuracy)…Time management is different for everyone….
Important thing is to maintain accuracy….Number of attempts are important but accuracy can give you an edge over others….
At last,I would like to say a big thank u to BA team…Only because of them, I have a govt job today and that too in Punjab National Bank….
N don’t loose heart…
U WON’T KNOW HOW FAR U CAN GO UNTIL U PUSH YOURSELF TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN….:-)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SUCCESS STORY 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu August 17, 2015 Hello Friends , I am Goku. I completed my engineering in 2013 (ECE).As no company visited our campus for placement, so I looked  for a job...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment