Success Story

July 27, 2015    

My  name is E GOPINATH GOUD, I am from Telangana.
I am a silent reader of BANKERS ADDA. It  helped a lot for my success.
My graduation was completed in 2012.
My target is to get the job in a company which does not give targets to its employs. 

So my aim is to sit in a CHAIR that belongs central Govt. (suitable to my qualification). So  my   hunting started on July 2012. From that date I have started preparation and applied for all Govt. jobs. I think  almost all central Govt. departments throughout India have received my applications.
Days are going on…..2012 is over….. no job. 2013 and 2014.….but still I didn’t get job.
I have attended about 15 nationwide exams….and I got shortlisted for interview for 10 .But Finally I did not get the job….2015 May is also over…..     
Everybody started scolding me. I decided to change the place(where I have been preparing for competitive exams since 2 years).
But God decided to change my fate. So the next day(26 June 2015) morning around 7 am ,  a message came to my mobile saying that I have been shortlisted for the post of assistant in LIC of India. I was just surprised.  I can’t explain my happiness in words.
Exactly after a month i.e, now there are some  Banks and companies  (National Insurance India, United India insurance ,  APGVB, APGB, TGB are offering me to join…..
GOD must be crazy….
One thing I can say is HARDWORK NEVER GOES WASTE….
Thanks to Bankersadda.
Thank you dear for writing to us. Thank you for your respect and thank you for giving us the credit, but we would like to say that it's a joint effort from all of us. This is the effort of whole Bankersadda family who is always eager to help each other.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


Success Story 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu July 27, 2015 My  name is E GOPINATH GOUD, I am from Telangana. I am a silent reader of BANKERS ADDA. It  helped a lot for my success. My graduation wa...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment