SBI PO 2015: Letter to a friend inquiring about a college in her city

June 9, 2015    

Hello Readers,
On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are providing you all a letter on "Letter to a friend inquiring about a college in her city". Hope you like the post!!!
You have a friend who lives in another city. You have decided that you would like to apply to do a course at one of the colleges in this city. Write to your friend explaining what you would like to do. Tell him/her what type of work or studies you have been doing for the past few years and ask for assistance in contacting an appropriate institution.
Dear Anita,
Sorry I haven't written for ages. I've been so busy over the last year and I never seem to have a minute to myself.
I'd like to study Electrical Engineering at university in Maharashtra next year and I hope you can give me some advice. I think I would prefer Pune because I know a few people from my visit last year.
This year I'm doing maths and physics at school and I hope to do well in my exams. However, I really don't know which university to apply to, so could you send me some information about different colleges? Also can you find out what qualifications I need? 
I hope you don't mind doing this for me. It is much better to get this information from someone who lives in that state, so I hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks,
CLOCK IS TICKING GUYS!!!
ALL THE BEST FOR SBI PO 2015!!!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI PO 2015: Letter to a friend inquiring about a college in her city 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu June 9, 2015 Hello Readers, On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are providing you all a letter on "Lett...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment