Gateway to SBI Mains: Reasoning (Inequality) Practice Set

June 18, 2015    

Dear Readers, 
Inequality is very important chapter which comes in all Bank exams eg SBI, IBPS, RRB etc.
Here we Providing Some conceptual questions for practice. Hope this will be very help-full to all exams aspirants.
Directions(Q.1-10) In these questions a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Give answer
A)if only conclusion I is true
B)if only conclusion II is true
C)if either conclusion I or II is true.
D)if neither conclusion I nor II is true.
E)if either conclusion I and II is true.

1. Statements: C >S≥R<U, N>R=P
 Conclusions: I. C>P II. S>P
2. Statements: Q=W>X≤B, L>W
Conclusions: I. L>B II. Q<L
3. Statements: H<S=T≥Y, V>S
Conclusions: I. V>Y II. H>V
For Ques(4-5). Statements: J≤K<L=N, J≥C=Q<B
4.Conclusions: I. B≥K II. Q≤L
5.Conclusions: I. N>C II. K≥Q
6.  Statements:  B≥N=S>L, P≥N
Conclusions: I. B≥L II. P>L
7. Statements: Q>M≥K<R, H≤Q
Conclusions: I. H>K II. Q>R
8. Statements: L≥M=N, C<I≤N
Conclusions: I. M>I II. L>C
9.Statements:  S=T≤Q, P>J≥S
Conclusions: I. P>T II. J≥Q
10.Statements: W<X=S>Y=Z
Conclusions: I. X>Z II. Z<S
Ques.(11-15)  In the given Questions, assuming the given statements to be true. Find which of the given four conclusions Numbered I, II, III, IV is /are definitely True and give your ans accordingly.
11.Statements: S>M≥D>H≤R≤T<W
Conclusions: I. S>H II. W>H
III. R<W IV. M>T
A)Only I, II and III are true.
B)Only II is true.
C)Only I and II are true.
D)Only I and either II or IV are true.
E)All I, II, III and IV are true.
12. Statements: M>U>L≤N; L≥Y>A
Conclusions: I. Y<N II. M>N
III. N=Y IV.  M>A
A)Only either II or III is true.
B)Only IV and either I or III are true.
C)Only IV is true.
D)Only II is true.
E)Only III is true.
13. Statements:  J≥A>D=E; L<A<M
Conclusions: I. M<J II. J>L
III. D>L IV.  E< M
A)Only II is true.
B)Only I and III are true.
C)None is true.
D)Only II and IV are true.
E)Only I and II are true.
14. Statements:  Y>F≤O≤P; F≥U<T
Conclusions: I. Y>P II. T<F
III. O>T IV.  P<U
A)Only I is true.
B)Only II is true.
C)Only III is true.
D)None is true.
E)Only I and IV are true.
15.Statements:  M>H≤Y≤R<U=Z≥E
Conclusions: I. M>R II. Z≤R
III. R>E IV.  Z>H
A)Only I and II are true.
B)Only IV is true.
C)None is true.
D)Only II and IV are true.
E)Only II and III are true. 
Answers will be provided soon!!!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


Gateway to SBI Mains: Reasoning (Inequality) Practice Set 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu June 18, 2015 Dear Readers,  Inequality is very important chapter which comes in all Bank exams eg SBI, IBPS, RRB etc . Here we Providing Some conceptu...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment