"FAILURE WILL NEVER OVERTAKE ME"- LINCY.R (United Bank Of India PO)

June 6, 2015    

“ FAILURE WILL NEVER OVERTAKE ME IF MY DETERMINATION TO SUCCEED IS STRONG ENOUGH


NAME:  LINCY.R
CATEGORY :  GENERAL
PLACE :  OOTY,TAMILNADU

Hi friends, I am a silent observer of Bankersadda. I have completed my B.E Computer science in 2013. After completing my degree I got a job in private company where I worked for a year. Then I quit my job. Then I started to prepare for competitive examinations. I also joined a Coaching centre. I’ve attempted so many exams but couldn’t get cleared. I failed SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SIDBI etc,. 

I had so many sleepless night. I was in tears. I didn’t even met my relatives and friends. This failure made even more stronger to succeed my goal.  Then I concentrated on my weakness section . 

I used to solve model question papers It was really helpful to increase my confidence level.  April 1st My dream came true.” Congratulations You been have been allotted to United bank of India”. My Father hug me that was the most beautiful moment in my life, tears came in my eyes. My struggle has gone like anything.

Finally these were the exams I cleared,

RRB PO : Written Cleared

RRB clerk: : Written Cleared

IBPS PO : Selected in United Bank of India

IBPS Clerk:  Selected in Punjab national bank

UIICL Assistant: Written cleared

NIACL Assistant : Not Attend the interview 

SBI Associates Assistant  : Not Attend the interview

My dear friends , Learn from the mistakes , Failures will teach you a right lesson So, Don’t lose hope when you fail. Believe in yourself. Nothing is impossible in this world. You are born to succeed.



This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


"FAILURE WILL NEVER OVERTAKE ME"- LINCY.R (United Bank Of India PO) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu June 6, 2015 “ FAILURE WILL NEVER OVERTAKE ME IF MY DETERMINATION  TO SUCCEED IS STRONG ENOUGH ” NAME:  LINCY.R CATEGORY :  GENERAL PLACE :  OOTY...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment