SBI PO 2015: Letter to the neighbour apologizing for the trouble

May 18, 2015    

Hello Readers,


On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you all a letter on "Letter to the neighbour apologizing for the trouble". Hope you like the post!!!

Your neighbours have recently written to you to complain about the noise from your house flat.


Write a letter to your neighbours. In your letter

  • explain the reasons for the noise
  • apologise
  • describe what action you will take
  • Write at least 150 words.

Dear Sakshi,

I was very shocked to get your letter saying that the noise from my flat has been spoiling your evenings and causing you some distress. I am really, really sorry about that. I had no idea that you would be able to hear so much, so I hope you will accept my apologies.

As you may have guessed, I am trying to refit my kitchen in the evenings when I get home from work. Unfortunately it is all getting longer than expected and I have been having problems with getting things to fit properly. This has meant to a lot of banging and hammering.

As the kitchen is still not finished, I have decided to call in a professional builder who will finish the work in the next day or two. He’ll work only during daytime hours, so you won’t be disturbed in the evenings again, I promise.

Sorry to have caused these problems,
Ankur




This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI PO 2015: Letter to the neighbour apologizing for the trouble 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 18, 2015 Hello Readers, On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you all a letter on &quo...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment