SBI PO 2015: Letter to the manager of football club, asking for a part-time job

May 17, 2015    

Hello Readers,

On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you all a letter on "Letter to the manager of football club, asking for a part-time job". Hope you like the post!!!

You are looking for a part-time job at a football club. Write a letter to the manager of the football club. 


In your letter:
  • introduce yourself
  • explain what experience and special skills you have
  • tell him/her when you think you could start
  • Write at least 150 words.

Test Tip
  • Task Achievement (how well you answer the question)
  • Coherence and Cohesion (the layout, and ordering and linking of ideas in your letter)
  • Lexical Resource (use of appropriate vocabulary)
  • Grammatical Range and Accuracy (the accuracy and range of the grammar you use)


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a 21-year-old student and I am studying Health Science at Delhi University. I have been studying there for the past two years. I am writing to ask if there are any part-time job vacancies at your football club.

I really enjoy sport, and my areas of particular interest and experience are Football, Tennis and Cricket. I have had some experience of coaching for these sports over the past two years that I have been at the University. Last year, I worked in the holidays at a football club in my own state. I will be able to provide references from this summer job and also from my teachers at the university.

I would prefer to work in the evenings and at the weekends, as I have classes during the daytime, and I can start from the beginning of November.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,
Ankur




This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI PO 2015: Letter to the manager of football club, asking for a part-time job 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 17, 2015 Hello Readers, On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you all a letter on "...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment