SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Aashish Kumar

May 24, 2015    

Hello Readers,

Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by "Aashish Kumar" one of the BA Readers. Hope it will help the aspirants having interview in the upcoming days.

This is Aashish Kumar. I want to share my interview experience of SBI Associate Clerk.


  • Venue -  Hotel Nahar Heritage, Bangalore 
  • Date - 19.05.2015 
  • Time - 9:00 
  • Panel - 6

I reached the venue half an hour before scheduled time.Then at 9:00 am they told us to go on 4th floor in auditorium hall.I am waiting for my turn i saw many people didn't came with all documents.they are taking undertaking from those candidates.then my turn came. It will take hardly 3-4 min to me for document verification as i had all documents arranged in a proper way. Sir told me you are very neat guy they told me very good gentleman. I was feeling very happy at that moment when i am leaving the table sir said me good luck and have a handshake with me. I feel blessed (Thanku Sir)

After that i was waiting for my turn and when clock struk 12:25 they called me and i was wating outsite the pannel room after  that they rung the bell and i entered in the room. There was 1 F and 4 M members. 

Firstly i wish gud morning to chairman sir then mam then all sirs. They told me to have seat i said thanku then after that ques session starts

M1 Chairman : So Your father is senior Manager In Psb is in which bank
Me:  I told united bank of India.

M1 Headquater of that bank?
Me : Answered

M1  Chairman of that Bank?
Me: Answered

M1 In which year Bank get Nationalised ?
Me:Answered

M1 In which year united bank of India Got Nationalised ?
Me: Told sorry sir As i didn't know.

M1 In which branch your father is posted?
Me:Answered.

M1 Then they asked recent gov has changed the rules for the post of MD nd CEO of bank what was that?
Me: Bhul gya mai kuch yaad hi ni aa raha tha then i said sorry sir.

M1 What was the role of bank in foreign trade?
Me: Answered

Finally Passed to M2

M2 Well Your father is in bank he told me apke papa ne toh btaya hga  what is LC?
Me: Sorry then he told me letter of credit again i said sorry sir I don"'t know. 

M2 What Is BG?
Me: Isaid sorry then he told me bank gurantee.again i said sorry sir

M2 What is slr explain?
Me: Told

M2 what is crr?
Me : Told

M2 current value of slr and crr?
Me: told

M2 Bank ko kese profit hta hai?
Me: told

passes to M3

M3 kya padh k aaye ho beta
Me: i told him some banking terms and current news some sub related ques.

M3 what is Npa?
Me: told

M3 How NPA got recovered?
Me: Told

passes to F1

F1 what is banking ombudsman?
Me: Told

F1 what is diff between rrb and nationlased bank
Me:told

F1 any rrb near your hometown?
Me: Told 

F1 Sponsorship of that bank?
Me told

passes to M4

M4 Rbi ka naam sune ho kya h btao?
Me: Told

M4 Rbi ka function?
Me: Told

M4  2013 se ab tak kya kiye?
Me:Told

M4 Btech k baad bank m q aana chahte ho?
Me: Told the reason.

M4 Are u trying for any software job?
Me: I told no sir.

then he told ok Aashish u may leave now
After thanking to them I came out of the room.

So this is my experience,  I hope its helpful for you .. My Interview was totally based on Banking question. I want to ousay you all that don't get panic.Be calm and confident Thank you


BA wishes you All the very best for future endeavors!!!



This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Aashish Kumar 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 24, 2015 Hello Readers, Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by  "Aashish Kumar "  one of the BA Readers. Hope it ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment