SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Parvesh Singla (P.S)

May 23, 2015    

Hello Readers,

Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by "Parvesh Singla (P.S)" one of the BA Readers. Hope it will help the aspirants having interview in the upcoming days.


Name – Parvesh Singla (P.S)
Date of Interview - 21/5/2015
Interview Timings – 12 p.m.
Interview venue – SBI, Admin Office, Ludhiana, Punjab
Panel II

Here is my interview experience.
I reached the venue at sharp 11:15 am. Other candidates were also standing there. At 12 p.m. we were all called inside. They gave us a form to fill and told us to self-attest all the Xerox copies. Document verification started at 12:15 p.m. and I was 4thon the list for document verification.
Interview started at around 1:30 pm as morning shift interviews were still going on. The interview panel decided to take interview up to 3rd number candidate and as I was on 4th in list so my turn came after the lunch.
Before the interview start all candidates were offered tea.
After 1 hour lunch break the panel members returned and I was the first to be interviewed after the lunch.
The interview panel included 4 members (3 male and 1 female).

My turn came at 3:30 p.m. My interview went for around 15 min. Only 3 panel members asked question to me and 1 member was just observing me.
There were 4 people. I entered and greeted them all with a smile. They told me to sit down.

M1-- So you belong to Ludhiana??
Me – Yes Sir

M1 – So the local man is sitting between us??
Me – We all laughed

M1 – You mention English as medium of language. Are you comfortable in English?
Me – Yes Sir

M1 – your Bio-Data is impressive and you have got scholarships too?
Me – Thanku Sir (He was impressed by my achievements and scholarships)

M1 – Asked me about my scholarship which I got during college??
Me -- Answered

M1 – Asked me the procedure how to apply for it and about the syllabus and exam for it??
Me – Answered and somewhat cross questioning on it

M1: Tomorrow is 22 may and government holiday. Do you know why?? (He asked me this question as it was part of syllabus of my scholarship exam)
Me -- I said, Sorry Sir I don’t know

M1 – Tomorrow is Gurpurab (Shri Guru Arjan Devji martyrdom)

M1 -- Do you read newspaper??
Me – I said yes and told him about 5-6 current news

M1 – Asked me why Punjab govt is in news nowadayz??
Me – Told them about Moga incident and how govt is not taking immediate steps to investigate  this case properly.

M1 – Asked about my father’s job??
Me – Answered (bit of cross questioning and I answered to all questions).

M2: Who is RBI Governor??
Me – Mr. Raghuram Rajan

M2 — Functions of RBI?
Me – Answered

M1 – What do you mean by “Lender of the last resort”( as I have explained that as one of the functions of RBI” ??
Me –Answered

Lady -- You did graduation in which field??
Me – B. tech (E.C.E)

Lady – Explain telecommunication??
Me – Answered with the help of examples

That's all. This was my Interview Experience on the whole.

Thank You Shruti Mam, Ayushi Mam and BA friends…Interview Discussions really help me a lot.

THANKS BA……..


All the Best PS :))


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Parvesh Singla (P.S) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 23, 2015 Hello Readers, Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by  " Parvesh Singla (P.S) "  one of the BA Readers. ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment