SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Havilah

May 15, 2015    

Hello Readers,

Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by "Havilah", one of the BA Readers. Hope it will help the aspirants having interview in the upcoming days.

Introduction: Helooo frens !!  
My interview was at sbird hyd  @12 noon 
I reached the venue at 11 .25 am 
They asked us to sit near the library but I sat in the green lawn  chilling from the looong journey  :P
At 12.00 pm they  asked  us to assemble in the conference hall for certificate verification 
Mine was a  single digit  num  in my panel  .:)) 
Three times my caste certificate was verified by 3 different people and found it valid.Many students were asked to attend again as their caste certificate is of the state govt format .
CARRY  CASTE CERTIFICATE IN CENTRAL GOVT FORMAT  ONLY (FORMAT GIVEN ALONG WITH BIODATA FORM)

After mine was done they asked us to go for lunch in the canteen  for which I left  den itself but was unable to have it as the tym of serving and interview time was same :-/
  
5mins after I returned fst 10 were called to the floor where interview would be held . All Gk questions  were asked to ppl before me :)) 
Now comes my turn and the qns askd  

Banking Sector:

  • Types of loans 
  • Overall NPAs of all banks as a whole 
  • Y people take loans 
Current Affairs:

  • Uk elections 
  • PM of UK
  • party of PM
  • opposition party
Educational Background:

  • About my project in Btech for which I won prizes ...They encouraged me 4 dat :))

Family Background:

  • Everything about dad
Hobbies / Area of Interest:

  • Jus read out my hobbies and asked if i participated anywer
Professional Experience: Nil 

Miscellaneous: what attracted you towards bank

General Knowledge was asked :
  • location of Saudi Arabia 
  • about Arabian sea 
  • capital of portugal 
  • spain 
  • US secretary of state
Questions asked to others I know:

  • chancellor of Germany 
  • capital of Iran and Iraq
  • Andes mountains location 
  • about Mastan Babu 
  • prez and pms of different countries 
  • capitals too 
  • modi visits 
  • why he visited Bhutan
P.S.: It was jovial interview .I answered all right .They shared much knowledge with me .Even encouraged me for certain things  to go ahead with such wonderful things.Told about many issues in the world which I too know and just nodded:)) 
advice :VERY IMP

Just be very careful of all your certificates .xerox copies of study certis must be gazetted signed 
cc must be from college and one gazetted .one panel  member only xerox of cc of my friend .
Dont put a dash in biodata form. write NA or NIL. 
Sign across photo and put date too. 
caste certificate must be after april 1st 2014.

Take pan card also with you if u have.
just be calm and relax  
Take lunch with you .It will take lot of tym .
Enjoy the day .
Thank You :))

All the Best Havilah :))

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Havilah 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 15, 2015 Hello Readers, Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by   " Havilah " ,  one of the BA Readers. Hope it wi...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment