Compose rich-text HTML mails With Ctrlq

December 27, 2012    

India's topmost how to blogger Labnol have worked on many projects,ctrlq is one of them.This is of full of coding snippets,video tutorial and more programming.In this tutorial You are going to learn how you can send Html mail.

Where to go?

Go to http://ctrlq.org/html-mail .This page converts written mail into Html form,just write mail which you have to send and click "Edit Html" and enter receptor mail id and subject and click send.and you will be able to compose rich-text HTML mails.



Now you are done!!!
Compose rich-text HTML mails With Ctrlq 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu December 27, 2012 India's topmost how to blogger  Labnol  have worked on many projects, ctrlq  is one of them.This is of full of coding snippets,video t...


3 comments:

  1. I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your information.
    This article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your
    website and keep checking for new details about once a week.

    I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    Also visit my web blog :: Nike TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is wonderfull please check my post:)

    Best Essays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Work is exellent it's helpful for me also check my post!!!

    Purchase Essays

    ReplyDelete