SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Survivor

May 14, 2015    

Hello Readers,

Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by "Survivor", one of the BA Readers. Hope it will help the aspirants having interview in the upcoming days.

Post: Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of SBI
Venue: SBI AO, Visakhapatnam
Date: 13/05/2015 12 Noon Panel-I
Name: Survivor

Once upon a time there was a City..!! (LOL, don't worry straight to point)

Reached venue 11'O Clock, they asked us to wait outside, very sultry out there. We have waited outside at Stressed Assets Recovery Branch. @11:30, they called and asked us to fill our details in entry book. (Funny side: They took my photograph via CC Camera.. :P) 
We entered into a hall and waited there for 15-20 minutes..

There we met a beautiful lady (Maybe Scale-1 cadre) and a allergetic oops energetic sir (Dy.Manager). He explained everything very well and asked us to relax. I over-relaxed.. :P
As I am the 3rd person in the panel, he called me for documents verification, that beautiful young lady took my fingerprints and sir checked documents: 

Here are the documents those need to be presented before them: (MUST)

  • Interview Call letter (Self-attested)
  • Duly filled in Application-Cum-Biodata form (NO Column should be left Blank)
P.S.: If anything not applicable to you, write it as "----NA------", don't left it blank, then put thumb impression, sign on it, then take 4 sets xerox then paste photographs and sign across photo with date.
  • SSC, Inter, Degree, PG, etc.. all educational mark sheets, 1 identity proof like pan card, aadhaar, exprience certificate(if any) etc.. (All should be attested (NOT SELF-ATTESTED))
  • 2 Character Certificates (Transfer Certificates, Conduct certificates not valid)
P.S.: Character certificate validity 6 months only

After that he offered us 2 types of Biscuits, for those who love sweet, Good Day; for those who love salty and spicy, Crack Jack. As I love both, I took both.. No other had taken.. (Arey yaar this is interview, not war.. :P)

They called us (first 3 members of the afternoon panel into Panel room along with morning session candidates)

As I am feeling hungry and sultry, bell rang first girl in our session entered into panel room, they interviewed her for more than 25 minutes. By the way she was already selected as Vijaya Bank PO.. :P

Now it's my turn: :D

I opened the door with a simple smile on my face and took permission from sir as "Exceuse me sir.."
Panel consisting with 4 gentlemen and 1 beautiful lady all are aged about 50.. :P
They said, "Oh Welcome my dear boy", I wished "Good afternoon mam, good afternoon sir, Good afternoon sir,........"
Take your seat they said, I said Thank you.
M1 = Casual, knowledgeable and North Indian. M2 = Very good looking, stylish with french beard. M3 = Very attentive. M4 = Local, smart. F1 = Cute (Old enough.. :P) and Having helping nature. (Maybe HR)

M1: Started in Hindi, Acchaa betaa bathao as you were a kabaddi player, how many players for each side..?
Me: 7

M1: Which state is tha national champion in kabaddi...?
Me: I said Haryana.

M1: Haryana ok, is it for girls or boys...?
Me: Pata nahi sir.

M1: Who is International Champion in kabaddi...?
Me: India..!!

M1: Who wants to restrict us..?
Me: Pakistan..!!

M1: Tell me one name of kabaddi player of all time great in world..?
Me: Don't know sir.

M1: Theek hai, chod do. What other games you like to play..?
Me: Cricket, Chess.

M1: Oh too good. Tell me Recently who broke the record for Highest number of wins away from home..?
Me: M.S.Dhoni broke the record of Sourav Ganguly..

M1: Dhoni belongs to..?
Me: Jharkhand, Ranchi.

M1: Sourav Ganguly..? 
Me: West Bengal.

M1: Sunil Gavaskar..? 
Me: Maybe Maharashtra.

M2: Not maybe, you are right...

M1: Sachin Tendulkar from..? 
Me: Mumbai.

M1: He wrote a book recently, what was the name of that book..?
Me: Playing it my way.

M2: Who wrote Discover India book..? M1 gave me a hint as that He was our former PM.
M1: Jawaharlal Nehru. 
Me: Thank you sir.

M2: Who is the present Governor of 29th state...?
Me: E.S.L.Narasimhan, he is for both AP and TS.

M1: Who is the governor of Tamilnadu..? 
Me: Konijeti Rosaiah.

M1: What was he before gone for Tamilnadu..? 
Me: CM of AP.

M2: Where is the new Capital of AP..?
Me: Near guntur, they named it as Amaravati.

M2: What is the significance of name Amaravati...?
Me: Told about goods exchange all that.

M2: What was the name for that in banking..? 
Me: Sorry sir.

M3: You MCA, right...? 
Me: Yes sir.

M3: Tell me about firewall..? 
Me: Explained.

M3: Do you have account with SBI..? 
Me: No sir, I have an account with Andhra Bank.

M3: Ok, no problem. You are using Net-Banking..? 
Me: Yes sir.

M3: How many bit encryption they are using..? 
Me: 128 bit.

M3: How to operate a desktop from remote location..?
Me: Explained.

M4: Who is the Present Governor of RBI..? 
Me: Raghuram Rajan.

M4: Number of Deputy Governors..? 
Me: 4

M4: name them..? 
Me: Sorry sir, I can't recollect their names as of now.

M4 gave me a regional newspaper and asked me to read it loudly for 4 lines. Later he asked me to explain this to M1 as he don't know regional language. Then gave me a book and pencil and asked me to write one sentence about my family in regional language. (This is for testing Regional Language Proficiency, For clerical cadre, they prefer regional candidates.)

F1: What is phishing..? 
Me: Explained.

F1: Tell me again. 
Me: Told.

F1: Why banking, why don't you try in your core sector..? Don't you got any campus selections..?
Me: Answered.

Look like they all satisfied. M1 said, thank you Mr. All the Very Best.
I wished all of them Have a nice day and said Thank you and left the room with broad smile..

That's all, overall my interview last about 15-18 minutes..

2'O clock, I came out of building and gone straight to Kanaka Mahalakshmi temple and visited My second mom (Goddess).. _/\_

Thank you Shruti mam, Ayushi mam and Other moderators of Bankers Adda for making us knowledgeable.

Daily quiz masters of BA; you are doing so much for us. Please do continue.

Key for your success is your confidence, Knowledge about basics makes you confident.
Earning Knowledge is a never ending activity. Keep faith on yourself. 

Today you may lose, but one day you will be the winner.. (I know you know all these.. :P)

All the best for the guys and girls who have their interviews ahead. These are the clerk interviews, so don't expect they will ask you "What is the duties of RBI Governor" like that. They will test your basic behavior as they already tested your knowledge in Written itself. 

All The Best Survivor :))


This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience - Survivor 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 14, 2015 Hello Readers, Here we are posting the Interview Experience shared with us by "Survivor" , one of the BA Readers. Hope it wi...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment