SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card 2018 : Check Application Status

October 16, 2018    

Dear Readers,

ssc-cpo-admit-card

SSC CGL Tier-I 2018:

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Application Status for Southern Region SSC CGL Tier-1 2018 to let you know about your Roll Number and Status of your Application. It is expected that SSC will release Admit Card soon. Stay in tune with SSCADDA for further updates regarding SSC CGL 2018.

Below is the link where you can check your Application Status of SSC CGL Tier-I Exam 2018. Click on it and ace your preparation for the exam.





- https://www.sscadda.com/2018/10/ssc-cgl-admit-card.html
SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card 2018 : Check Application Status 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 16, 2018 Dear Readers, SSC CGL Tier-I 2018: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Application Status for Southern Re...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment