SEBI Officer Grade-A 2018 Recruitment Phase-I Admit Card | Download Call Letter

October 23, 2018    

Dear Readers,

SEBI Grade-A Officers Recruitment 2018: Apply Online

Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the online exam call letter for the Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) - General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream and Engineering Stream. All the candidates who have their Phase-I online exam can check their call letter/admit card on the link provided below. The online exam will be conducted on 17th November 2018.


Commencement of Call letter Download: 23 - 10 - 2018
Closure of Call letter Download: 17 - 11 - 2018

   

Let's block ads! (Why?)


- https://www.bankersadda.com/2018/10/sebi-officer-grade-a-phase-i-admit-card-download.html
SEBI Officer Grade-A 2018 Recruitment Phase-I Admit Card | Download Call Letter 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 23, 2018 Dear Readers, Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the online exam call letter for the Recruitment of Officer Gr...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment