Active Passive Questions For SSC CPO: 25th March

March 25, 2018    


ssc-chsl-english-questions

Previous Year Questions : SSC CHSL

Dear Students,

English section is an integral part of SSC Exams.This is also a section that is feared by most of the candidates.Though the sheer number of concepts and rules may seem intimidating at first, with discipline and the right approach, it is not difficult to master these concepts and their application to questions. SSC CPO Exam is to be held from the month of June where English Language Section holds 50 questions containing 5 questions from each topic according to new SSC CPO Pattern . Also SSC CHSL Exam has already started from 4 March and will be held until 28 March 2018 and the provided English questions are important for the same as well.

You need to gird up your loins to score maximum marks.Today, in this English quiz we are providing 15 Important Active Passive Questions With Detailed Solutions. To make you learn grammar rules and vocabulary effectively is the motive behind the provided quiz. Attempt this quiz and prepare yourself flawlessly. We wish you good luck for the upcoming Exams.

Direction (1-15): In these questions a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested below, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice.

Q1. By whom was this work done?
(a) Who had done this work?
(b) Who did this work?
(c) Who has done this work?
(d) Who does this work?
Show Answer
Ans.(b)

Q2. A few bags were bought by me.
(a) I had bought a few bags
(b) I have bought a few bags
(c) I bought a few bags
(d) I buy a few bags
Show Answer
Ans.(c)

Q3. This picture had been drawn by me.
(a) I had drawn this picture
(b) I have drawn this picture
(c) I drew this picture
(d) I drawn this picture
Show Answer
Ans.(a)

Q4. He was taken to the hospital by his friends.
(a) His friends had taken him to the hospital
(b) His friends have taken him to the hospital
(c) His friends take him to the hospital
(d) His friends took him to the hospital
Show Answer
Ans.(d)


Q5. I have written this essay.
(a) This essay had been written by me
(b) This essay is written by me
(c) This essay has been written by me
(d) This essay was written by me
Show Answer
Ans.(c)


Q6.  Suman was reading a book.
(a) A book was being read by Suman
(b) A book is being read by Suman
(c) A book is read by Suman
(d) A book has been read by Suman
Show Answer
Ans.(a)  

Q7. When Ram arrived home, police arrested him.
(a) When Ram arrived home, he had been arrested by police
(b) When Ram arrived home, he is arrested by police
(c) When Ram arrived home, he was arrested by police
(d) When Ram arrived home, he was being arrested by police
Show Answer
Ans.(c)  

Q8. The gardener was watering the plants.
(a) The plants is being watered by the gardener
(b) The plants are being watered by the gardener
(c) The plants watered by the gardener
(d) The plants were being watered by the gardener
Show Answer
Ans.(d) 

Q9. Were you washing the clothes?
(a) Was the clothes being washed by you?
(b) Were the clothes being washed by you?
(c) Is the clothes being washed by you?
(d) Has the clothes being washed by you?
Show Answer
Ans.(b)


Q10. My elder brother is playing cricket.
(a) Cricket was being played by my elder brother
(b) Cricket is being played by my elder brother
(c) Cricket has been played by my elder brother
(d) Cricket had been played by my elder brother
Show Answer
Ans.(b)


Q11. Who broke this beautiful glass?
(a) By whom has this beautiful glass been broken?
(b) By whom is this beautiful glass broken?
(c) By whom was this beautiful glass broken?
(d) By whom had this beautiful glass been broken?
Show Answer
Ans.(c)


Q12.  We won the cricket match.
(a) The cricket match was won by us
(b) The cricket match is won by us
(c) The cricket match win by us
(d) The cricket match had been won by us
Show Answer
Ans.(a)


Q13.  Moni was driving a car.
(a) A car is being driven by Moni
(b) A car was being driven by Moni
(c) A car has been driven by Moni
(d) A car had been driven by Moni
Show Answer
Ans.(b) 

Q14. Sameer sells tea.
(a) Tea had been sold by Sameer
(b) Tea has been sold by Sameer
(c) Tea was sold by Sameer
(d) Tea is sold by Sameer
Show Answer
Ans.(d)

Q15. My sister has painted this wall.
(a) This wall has been painted by my sister
(b) This wall have been painted by my sister
(c) This wall was painted by my sister
(d) This wall is painted by my sister
Show Answer
Ans.(a)



You may also like to read



- http://www.sscadda.com/2018/03/active-passive-questions-for-ssc-cpo.html
Active Passive Questions For SSC CPO: 25th March 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu March 25, 2018 Previous Year Questions : SSC CHSL Dear Students, English section is an integral part of SSC Exams.This is also a section t...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment