"Jaha Chah Hai Waha Raah Hai" UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT -ABHINAV

October 25, 2017    


Good Morning Team Adda247,

I am Abhinav. Dear Sir As told Adda247 recently that I have cleared UPSC Central Armed Forces Assistant Commandant examination written phase. Abhi physical test pending hai sir, but uski preparations se phele mujhe BA pr sare apne friends ki good wishes ki zarurat hai sir isliye ek post kr raha hu if u wish aap share kr dena.

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing my few words among you all after clearing UPSC CENTRAL ARMED FORCES ASSISTANT COMMANDANT examination. This is Abhinav (a few know me as Abhi too). Initially, I was a silent reader of BA, in 2015 I cleared LIC ADO examination. I Got posted in Kurla district, Maharastra. But to be honest, after a few days of my allotment I did not like the job profile as it comprised of marketing work wherein few targets were meant to be completed each month. On the other side, I was too keen to serve my nation but being in job never found enough time to prepare for civil services. But it is said "JAHA CHAH HAI WAHI RAAH HAI". I heard about UPSC CAPF exam from my seniors which offer you the rank of gazetted officer and same profile near about to an IPS Officer and accordingly worked hard for it day and night. My fate changed on Diwali festive eve when my written phase got cleared, and I found my roll number shortlisted for a physical and medical test. I did not get leave to visit my home on Diwali so was feeling lonely, but this result added the charm of happiness, as my hard work paid the bright result.

Before I focus on next phase, I want to express a few names of my friends who were always supportive and greeted me with best wishes. Zlatan D Champ, Hazard bhai, Best bhai, Sardar bhai, Cute Pagla, Doru~Abhi bhai, Mayank bhai, Ansh my sweet bro, Nikhil bhai, Carlos Bhai, Liar bro, Sandeep my dostu, PJ mam, Jeny mam, Diana mam my Mentor, Chinnu mam, Rima mam, Dishi, Joshana, Alavia, Quibele mam, Ruchi, Ankita, Minion, Keyara and many more. Piety gratitude to Mishti. Thank you for being there always. There lies only good reason to trust. Special thank you to Prashant sir, for building in me the confidence. I still remember the day you scolded me for skipping IB exam. Sorry sir, and from now onwards I will keep those words you said to me that day.

Lastly, BA is just like my second family. So I want all your good wishes friends, which will help me in clearing my next phase. I would like to add a few lines, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, JUST KEEP GIVING YOUR BEST EFFORTS, AND NEVER QUIT". This story is still incomplete, sbb pray krna ki final success story bhi jldi post kru. All the best!!


- http://www.sscadda.com/2017/10/success-story-upsc-capf-commandant-abhinav.html
"Jaha Chah Hai Waha Raah Hai" UPSC CAPF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT -ABHINAV 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu October 25, 2017 Good Morning Team Adda247, I am Abhinav. Dear Sir As told Adda247 recently that I have cleared UPSC Central Armed Forces Assistant Comm...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment