NICL AO 2017 Phase I Online Exam Cut Off Marks Out

June 15, 2017    

Dear Readers,
The National Insurance Company Ltd has released the cut off marks for Administrative Officers
(Generalists) Scale I Prelim Phase-I Online Exam 2017. List of Candidates Qualified for Phase -“II (Main Examination) to be Held on 2nd July, 2017 - Recruitment of 205 Administrative Officers (Scale-I) 2017 is given below. You can check the cut off marks from below link :
RBI Grade B Online Classes by Ramandeep Singh - Join here
notifications

Oliveboard Test Series(Recommended)


Bank Exams Today Notes

Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

Let's block ads! (Why?)



- http://www.bankexamstoday.com/2017/06/nicl-ao-2017-phase-i-online-exam-cut.html
NICL AO 2017 Phase I Online Exam Cut Off Marks Out 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu June 15, 2017 Dear Readers, The National Insurance Company Ltd has released the cut off marks for Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I Preli...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment