Free Sentence Correction ebook for SBI, IBPS and RRB

May 20, 2017    

Hi readers,
As many of you requested me to update the Sentence Correction ebook. Today I am providing study material for "Sentence Correction" part of English language section. 
Number of pages - 47
Useful for - SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS clerk and all other Govt jobs exams
Price - Free
Sentence correction by Ramandeep Singh

Contents

  • Basic error spotting topics
  • How to use grammar rules
  • Subject verb agreements 
  • Parallelism
  • Modifiers
  • Verb time agreement
  • Time comparisons
  • Pronoun and third person agreement
I request you to share this book on Facebook and Google+ to motivate me to bring more high-quality material for my readers.
Get more ebook from "My Notes" section.

Download more books here:-

RBI Grade B Online Classes by Ramandeep Singh - Join here
notifications

Oliveboard Test Series(Recommended)


Bank Exams Today Notes

Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

Let's block ads! (Why?)



- http://www.bankexamstoday.com/2014/06/free-sentence-correction-ebook-for-sbi.html
Free Sentence Correction ebook for SBI, IBPS and RRB 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu May 20, 2017 Hi readers, As many of you requested me to update the Sentence Correction ebook. Today I am providing study material for " Sentence C...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment