"Success comes with Hard Work": Aman Ahuja (Jr. Superintendent(CWC))

April 10, 2017    

Name : AMAN AHUJA 
(Jr. Superintendent) CWC, Hanumangarh I.
If you can’t handle Stress, definitely you can’t handle Success.

Bankers Adda Success Story

Hi Aspirants,
Here on Banker’s Adda I got an another good opportunity to share my Story, yes of course you would say it a Success Story after reading it. Also, it would help other aspirants to get into the box where they can start writing their own story.

First of all PRANAM to my GURUJI (SAXENA JI) and then INDIA’s most helpful platform BANKERS ADDA.
Guys, I have done HSC in PCM - 2010, B. Sc (Computer) - 2013 and M.Sc. (Maths) - 2015.  After completion of my PG, I have been suggested to join BANK/SSC classes to get a job which would fulfill all my aspirations and this was suggested by my another Mentors My Brother and My Parents who supported me at all my hard times.
I started my journey to be prepared for Bank Exams with SIS, Ganganagar. I was following Bankers Adda since I entered into Bank exam preparation, I found it very very helpful to Bank and SSC aspirants. General Awareness I read through Bankers Adda only. Best website to get BANK/SSC related Material.

Below is the list of exams that I gave and got my results, please have a look:
• SBI Associate (Failure)
• SBI PO (Failure)
• IDBI PO (Pass)
• IBPS RRB PO (Failure)
• IBPS RRB Clerk (Pass but Interview Fail)
• OICL (Pass but Interview Fail)
• UIICL (Pass but Interview Fail)
• LIC AAO (255 cutoff for General I got 253)
• United Bank of India (Pass but Interview Fail)
• IBPS PO (Fail)
• IBPS Clerk (147 cut off General I got 145 but failed in english)
• RRB PO (Pass but Interview Fail)

After getting all the above Failures, one will get extremely frustrated because of our Reservation System. My parents were supporting me and I did not stop to try for the best. During this failure journey I found one who is not only my best friend but would be life partner. She supported me with the best of her heart, I love her so much and I wish she will be happy with me.
I’m being more personal, aren’t I. Now let’s talk about the exams that I succeeded:
  • IBPS RRB Clerk (Got RMGB), there was no Interview
  • IBPS Clerk(Got Bank of Baroda), there was no interview
  • Jr. Superintendent CWC, there was no interview
Now, I’m very happy!! Kyu Hai Na success Story!! All the best to Aspirants and Bankers Adda Team and also Sscadda Team!!!




- http://www.sscadda.com/2017/04/success-comes-with-hard-work-aman-ahuja.html
"Success comes with Hard Work": Aman Ahuja (Jr. Superintendent(CWC)) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu April 10, 2017 Name : AMAN AHUJA  (Jr. Superintendent) CWC, Hanumangarh I. If you can’t handle Stress, definitely you can’t handle Success. Hi Aspir...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment