Success Story - IBPS RRB Scale II - IT Officer 2016

March 30, 2017    

Success story IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer (It may help/motivate fresher’swho are trying to get into banking sector)
Let me first introduce myself , 
I am sunil yadav ..working in Infosys from last 6 years.

So story goes like this......
I was satisfied with my job .. getting 50k p/m and hopefully will get onsite opp. This year as well. 
Then what happen with me that I am looking job in Bank?? Marriage :P Last year. after 4-5 months of my marriage don’t now from where in my mind it comes up … like what will happen after 10 years if I lost my job due to any reason!!!!
From that day (somewhere around Sep 2016) I made my mind that I will try to get a GOV job till I am eligible so that I will not regret that I didn’t even tried.
I started from level ZERO… as I have forgot all concept of Quant … reasoning. and English grammar or Vocab to kabhi thi nai :P
I filled Below exam:-
PNB scale 2 IT (Oct) :- Not cleared. As i dont think anyone can clear such exam in 1 month. didn’t even know what was cutoff , 12 vacancies was there only.
BOM PO:- Not cleared , got 89 Marks in written , didn’t got to know what was cutoff.
IBPS PO:- cleard pre got 54 marks , Mains :- Not cleared , by 0.65 marks.
NIACL:- Not cleared , coz of English only … got 6 marks in English. I never studied english and this year my plan was to prepare english as well . Got 52 marks, cutoff was around 60.
Post office bank :- Not cleared , m sure coz of English again, didn’t know what was cutoff.
IBPS SO :- Not Cleared , by 1.65 marks.
SBI SO:- Cleared,  waiting for final marks.
RRB Scale 2:- Cleared , Got 96 marks (cutoff OBC 82.50) , Interview marks :- 67 … grand total for provisional allotment 51.70 , min marks to get in 48.85 (OBC) , General(51.85)
I cleared these 2 Exam in preparation of just 5 months … with My current job with working hours 9.15 hours …. Plus married as well :p Family ko b time dena padta hai …..:P
How did I study?
From that day of Sep, I woke up every single day @4.00 AM… study 4AM to 8 AM. In weekend studied 9 AM to 6 PM.
When I get free time … I study in office as well.
Made notes for Current Affairs from Bankers Adda., installed ADDA247 on phone, gave almost every exam of financial awareness, + Computer Basic and made notes as well.
For financial Awareness , I watched Youtube video and made notes.
For quant :- I got study material of my sister , she is also in bank as PO.
For Reasoning:- Watched many videos for every topic and practiced a lot.
For English :- Nothing :P … That’s why my many exam didn’t get cleared :P (But I was started preparing English this year before coming result of RRB scale 2 so that this year every single exam I can clear)
For Professional Knowledge for SBI SO, IBPS SO , RRB scale 2 :- studied … C# , JAVA, SQL server, Linux, Compiler designer, OS, Networking, etc…. whole syllabus of Btech. (you can say I did my Btech again in just 1 and a half month :P)
My advice to new comers or any guys couldn’t clear this year…… just prepare every single topic one by one and do ALL YOU CAN DO. If you give your best and do ALL YOU CAN DO, Nothing is impossible you will achieve anything but make sure you are doing what ALL YOU CAN DO. 
I will create my Website and mobile app  as well hope fully soon and will help everyone who are trying for BANK Exam for Free :)
Don’t stop when get tired … Stop when reach your destination. All The very best guys……..
Share your IBPS RRB, NIACL AO and RBI Assistant Success story at contact@bankersadda.com
       
CRACK SBI PO 2017


Let's block ads! (Why?)


- http://www.bankersadda.com/2017/03/success-story-ibps-rrb-scale-ii-it.html
Success Story - IBPS RRB Scale II - IT Officer 2016 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu March 30, 2017 Success story IBPS RRB Scale 2 IT Officer (It may help/motivate fresher’swho are trying to get into banking sector) Let me first introdu...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment