Success Story - IBPS RRB PO 2016

March 30, 2017    

Name: Komal Anil Jaiswal
From: Nagpur
Selected in Maharashtra Gramin Bank Officer Scale-1


I'd completed my graduation in 2013. In 2013 & 2014 I failed in every bank exam i attempted. I felt demotivated & lost all hope. My friend Mr. Mukesh Yenchilwar encouraged me and helped me a lot to overcome my gloom. In 2015 he told me about Bankers adda. From that day I used to follow bankers adda daily. I kept myself updated with the current affairs, made notes on daily terms and solved each & every subject  quiz. I would sum up my journey:
Since 2013
2013- failed every exam
2014- failed every exam
2015-  did'nt clear  IBPS Clerk mains
2016- did'nt clear SBI clerk Mains
2016-didn'nt clear IBPS PO Prelimnary Exam by 2 marks
2016- Cleared IBPS RRB PO Prelimnary as well as Mains exam. I was been called for the interview as well and "FINALLY" I got selected in Maharashtra Gramin Bank.
I was overwhelmed when i got my call letter. 
I will suggest all my banking aspirants to solve mock papers (which were based on The latest exam Pattern), Career power test series and revisionary videos provided by Bankers Adda as it helped me to clear my exam. Bankers adda app also helped me a lot during my office working hours and the travelling period.
And I am really thankful to Bankers Adda team who are continuously making efforts for the students. This site is really helpful for all the banking Aspirants.
"Success is the sum of several small efforts"
Share your IBPS RRB, NIACL AO and RBI Assistant Success story at contact@bankersadda.com
       
CRACK SBI PO 2017


Let's block ads! (Why?)


- http://www.bankersadda.com/2017/03/success-story-ibps-rrb-po-2016_30.html
Success Story - IBPS RRB PO 2016 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu March 30, 2017 Name: Komal Anil Jaiswal From: Nagpur Selected in Maharashtra Gramin Bank Officer Scale-1 I'd completed my graduation in 2013. In ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment