IBPS PO Interview Experience 2017 (Chandigarh) - 63

February 21, 2017    

Name- Akshay Sharma
Interview Date- 7/02/2017
Venue- Lead District Office, PNB Sector 17-B Chandigarh
Panel 3 evening session 1:00pm
I reached there at 12:55 pm and people who were outside of the venue told me that everyone is upstairs,
so I went up immediately.Biometric attendance was going on when I reached there.
After biometric we were told to sit in the conference room and after that documents verification took place according to the list .
I had 13th number in the list of 25. Bell rang and the office boy opened the door
For me i took permission for entering "May I come in , please ?" 
Then after entering I wished them good afternoon and stood by the chair. 
4 male and 1 female.
 m2 : harbag se ho.
me  :  yes sir. 
m2  :  dehra.
m3  :  dehra gopipur?
me  : yes sir.
m2,3 : sit.
me  : thank you.
m2  : apki engineering 2013 me hui  h ya 2014 me? (this ques came bcoz i was asked by the person who was verifing documents to change the passing date to july 2014 instead of dec 2013)
me  : sir exam dec 2103 me hua tha and result 2014 me aya tha isliye cutting .
m2  : ok ok
m2  : to uske baad kya kiya?
me  : sir post graduation diploma k liye Canada jane  ka plan tha, ielts  exam bhi diya but finacial problems ki wajah se nhi ho paya. Uske baad se bank exams ki perparation kr rha hu.
m2  : to apne ielts ka exam diya hai. IELTS ki full form kya hoti h ?
 answered
m2  : kitne bands aye the ?
m2  : kya padh k aye ho? 
me  : sir kuch specific nhi basic terms and thoda thoda sab kuch .
m1  : thoda thoda padh k aye ho hum to apko poora officer bnayenge 
(everybody laughing)
m2  : economic survey  pta h kuch kya h?
me  : sir kuch points padhe h.
m2  : btao 
told them one baki yaad nhi aaye 
m2  : acha budget k kitne points bta skte ho?
 told about 8-9 main points of budget 
m2 to others : ok sir ab aap banking poocho
m4  : rbi k functions bta dijiye 
asnwered about 6-7 functions 
m3  : ye rbi jo currency print krta h ye kis base pe krta h koi criteria h ya jitni chahe print kr skta h?
i didn' know so i said sorry sir i dont have any idea about this 
m3  : currency print kahan kahan hoti h?
answered three places
m3 :  rbi k governor kaun  h?
 answered
m3  : governor se pehle kis post pe the?
 answered
f1  : acha apne mudra ka suna h kuch?? uske bare me bta do.
 pehle full form  bta do
 told full form then few basics of MUDRA
ok thank you 
 after that I was not moving from my chair they said thank you again and you may go now  
After that I moved.
they were neither friendly not harsh all of them looked pretty serious.
CRACK SBI PO 2017


Let's block ads! (Why?)


- http://www.bankersadda.com/2017/02/ibps-po-interview-experience-201760.html
IBPS PO Interview Experience 2017 (Chandigarh) - 63 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu February 21, 2017 Name- Akshay Sharma Interview Date-  7/02/2017 Venue- Lead District Office, PNB Sector 17-B Chandigarh Panel 3 evening session  1:00pm ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment