Best books for SBI PO 2017

February 21, 2017    

Hello readers,
SBI PO 2017 exam is getting closer. Many of you asked me to make a Recommended List of SBI PO Books.
Note :
I have personally gone through all the books that I am recommending

Quantitative Aptitude

Name of book Name of Author
Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Sarvesh Kumar Verma
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation Nishit K. Sinha
Quantitative Aptitude Nishit K. Sinha
Quantitative Aptitude Made Easy Ramandeep Singh
Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal and Quicker Maths by M.Tyra are not on the list because they are outdated and don’t think students should follow these books.

I have maintained Quantitative Aptitude Shortcut tricks here


English Language

Name of book Name of Author
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension Arun Kumar Sharma
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension Nishit K. Sinha
Bankexamstoday English Guide Bankexamstoday Editorial

I highly recommend you to read "The Hindu or "Indian Express".

Get a basic Grammar Book, I recommend the book by Wren and Martin.

Reasoning Ability

Name of book Name of Author
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT Arun Kumar
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation Nishit K. Sinha
Free Reasoning ebooks BankExamsToday Editorial

Reasoning Books by RS Aggarwal and B.S. Sijwalii are not on the list because I have gone through these books and I am not impressed. Try to avoid these books.
SBI PO Smart Prep Kit by Ramandeep Singh - Get here
notifications

Bank Exams Today Notes

Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

Let's block ads! (Why?)



- http://www.bankexamstoday.com/2017/02/best-books-for-sbi-po-2017.html
Best books for SBI PO 2017 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu February 21, 2017 Hello readers, SBI PO 2017 exam is getting closer. Many of you asked me to make a Recommended List of SBI PO Books. Note : I have perso...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment