IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 Interview experience (Patna)

January 25, 2017    

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

Dear Readers, hello guys, I am putting in my interview experience of RRB PO--by Abhishek Kumar venue/date/time- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank,Patna,24rth January,1pm woke up at 5am, revised things esp. graduation paper till 10 am, got ready and left home at 11am, reached at the venue via public transport by 12:40,21km from my home. A policeman verified my identity at the entrance
- http://www.bankersadda.com/2017/01/ibps-rrb-officer-scale-1-interview_25.html
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-1 Interview experience (Patna) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu January 25, 2017 [unable to retrieve full-text content] Dear Readers, hello guys, I am putting in my interview experience of RRB PO--by Abhishek Kumar venue...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment