Success Story: Additya Vikram Singh(SBI PO)

December 5, 2016    

Hello friends, 
It was my first attempt and I had convinced myself that this was going to be my only one - Additya Vikram Singh(SBI PO). Honestly, at First, it was a relief more than anything, after getting a seat at India's topmost Bank. The wait after the Interview was extremely excruciating and I was really hoping that if I have come this far and work this hard, it would be the best thing if I could get into the Best Bank. And Today, I really feel like the runner with the Coveted ribbon at the finishing line. Really happy and Excited....

In November 2015, I started my Preparation. I don't have an Exact number of Hours that I put in where my Preparation was concerned, I think I almost always had a question in hand, in my Phone, On my tab, on my lappy, in between Classes, Sometimes even during Meals. I can safely say that a lot of my preparation was done on the Run. But, one thing that I made sure was that in this quagmire of questions, I had an Inherent system to what I was studying so that I didn't miss out on anything. And this Included doing 2-3 RC's, 3-4 Puzzle Sets, 1-2 DI, Reading up on the Basics of one Quant Topic and Daily Current Affairs on Every day.

 I used to take 2 mocks a week Initially. But then I increased it to 3 when the exam Approach nearer. Initially, it was the basics coverage when I started in November. Then somewhere around in Feb Mocks from Various Institutes I started, so the Focus was mainly on the Analysis.
One of the Best thing about Bankers Adda is Daily Current Affairs Update, it helps me alot.

“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day” 

Mere Andar ek bahut Buri aadat hai, jab tak Preparation acche se ni hota hai tab tak mai Exam ni deta.

Let's block ads! (Why?)


- http://www.bankersadda.com/2016/12/success-story-additya-vikram-singhsbi-po.html
Success Story: Additya Vikram Singh(SBI PO) 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu December 5, 2016 Hello friends,  It was my first attempt and I had convinced myself that this was going to be my only one - Additya Vikram Singh(SBI PO) . ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment