RBI Grade B Officer 2016: Phase I Exam Marks Out

September 17, 2016    

Dear Aspirants,

The Reserve Bank of India has declared the marks of Phase I Exam which was held on 4th September 2016. Also RBI has declared the cutoff marks of Phase I Exam.

Click on the below link to check your marks –

RBI Grade B Phase I: Check Your Marks Here

Below is the sectional & overall cutoff marks of Phase I Exam – 

RBI Pre cutoff 2016

Thanks

All the best


Get more Exams, RBI Grade B, RBI Grade B related tests, articles on your Android Phone. Install Now!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

RBI Grade B Officer 2016: Phase I Exam Marks Out 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu September 17, 2016 Dear Aspirants, The Reserve Bank of India has declared the marks of Phase I Exam which was held on 4th September 2016. Also RBI has declare...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment