IBPS SO Agricultural Officer Model Paper

December 19, 2015    

Next month, IBPS is going to conduct Agriculture Field Officer scale 1 exam. Today I am providing free model paper for this exam.
IBPS SO Agricultural Officer

I will provide 2 free online tests for SO Agricultural officer on Testpanda.com 

Notes for Professional knowledge (Agri) will be uploaded within 2 days.

Exam Pattern

S. No. Section Max Marks Time allotted
1 Reasoning 50 2 hours
2 English Language 25
3 Quantitative Aptitude 50
4 Professional Knowledge 75
Total 200
Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



IBPS SO Agricultural Officer Model Paper 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu December 19, 2015 Next month, IBPS is going to conduct Agriculture Field Officer scale 1 exam. Today I am providing free model paper for this exam. I will ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment