Give your Feedback for GK Digest Android Application

December 4, 2015    

Hi readers,
As many of you might know that I released GK Digest Current Affairs Android application. Many of you installed the app and gave it positive reviews. I am really thankful to all those well-wishers who appreciate my work. This appreciation gives me motivation to give better service in a better way.
If you haven't yet seen the application then

I request all of you to give your feedback in the comments section. Tell me about various features that you are expecting me to release near in future. I don't have a full fledged IT team but I have a bunch of geek friends who are working at a concessional rates. 
There is no commenting system in the application as it would make the whole system slow. Speed is my major concern. Many of you have slow internet networks. I am trying a lot to use minimum data from your data pack. It will be less than 20 MB a month. 
Please write a review on Play store.

Upcoming features

1) Launch of Windows application
2) Quiz section
I apologize for not taking calls and replying comments from past few days. I was busy with the application. Now I am here to help you all to achieve your goals.
Best of Luck !
Join 40,000+ readers and get free notes in your email

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Give your Feedback for GK Digest Android Application 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu December 4, 2015 Hi readers, As many of you might know that I released GK Digest Current Affairs Android application. Many of you installed the app and gave...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment