Success Story: LIC AAO and OICL AO

November 19, 2015    



Hi guys, I am Raj Kumar Basically I don't prefer sharing anything on the social platform but seeing the hard work of the aspirants who need just a spark of inspiration. I decided to post my success story and I was a silent reader of Bankers Adda.
Had passed out from IIT M in the year 2014 and got admission for Masters in TISS. There was a gap of almost 3 months before joining TISS. Meanwhile I filled the Sbi Po 2014 form and here I started my preparation for the exam for almost a month. Got through the written exam and started preparing for interview seriously for the first time in my life ( I took my preparations seriously as I had few family problems, my dad was working in a pvt company where he was forced to take up a Voluntary retirement). I was in an immense pressure for the first time in my life. Went to the sbi interview gave it well and hoped for positive result.

The result came (I remember it was uploaded at night around 10) I was Not selected. I remember crying the whole night , and the next day even while having breakfast (still remember it). Had a bad year, broke up with my love, dad forced to take up retirement and now I also failed just by 1 mark in the interview.


I locked myself in my room for a period of one month. I was not able to answer anyone anything. Started reading Gita . I realized I had to build myself in order to succeed. I had to take care of my family which was now  financially unstable, Had to answer the girl who left me all alone while I was in pain.

Started my preparation (without any coaching) (a serious one) from December 2014. Failed in few exams like NICL AO, AIC AO.
I then came across a sentence


"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed" 

This line boosted me a lot, and I came out feeling energised.

Now started succeeding,Cleared NABARD Preliminary, IB ACIO, LIC AAO, OICL AO, SBI PO 2015.


Finally got selected in:
  • LIC AAO,
  • OICL AO
The panel which had rejected me last year now selected me i.e. in SBI PO.

So friends never give up no matter what comes your way, just keep working you will get positive results. 
Finally I want to thank my parents my friends (Venkat, Neha, Shravan, TG Sir) who stood beside me in my hard time.
Sorry for the long post and All the best guys for your Future and Career.
Good Luck!

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


Success Story: LIC AAO and OICL AO 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu November 19, 2015 Hi guys, I am Raj Kumar Basically I don't prefer sharing anything on the social platform but seeing the hard work of the aspirants ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment