Interview Experience: RRB Assistant

November 21, 2015    

Bankersadda Disqus id "Ranbir"
Venue - Varsha Inn CIDCO, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Reporting time was 8:30. There were 4 panels each having 3 males and 1 female members. Thumb impression and document verification was done at around 11 am. And unfortunately my number was last second.
My interview started at 12:40 pm
Entered the room asked for the permission they said come and have a sit
M1 - Tell me about yourself in short?
Me - I told everything about family only (not my hobbies,goals etc.)
M1 - So you have done degree in chemical engineering from reputed college so why do you want to come in at banking sector?
Me - Told no selection in placement so that is why I want to enter this sector for better earning purpose and good career. He was very much satisfied with my answer and said thanks for telling truth.
M1 - We really don't have knowledge about chemical engineering so I want to ask you only about chemistry. Tell me what is catalysts?
Me - Told. Explained it with an example of marriage that the person who introduced male family with female he becomes catalysts means shadi jaldi ho jati hai :P
All panel members shared a laugh
M2 - Have you taken any banking classes for this?
Me - Yes sir, from last year November at India's number one banking institute at my town.
M2 - What was the fee structure and have you attended any mock interview in the coaching? If yes then tell us the question that they asked in mock interview?
Me - Told fees and everything about mocks interview questions what is RRB, NABARD, RBI types of banks, debit card credit card,savings and current account
M3 - What is RRB and NABARD?
Me - Told RRB perfectly but at the time of NABARD I could not even remember its full form then they told me the full form of NABARD and asked me to tell the functions of NABARD. I was tensed at that time and I don't even remember what i told them about NABARD functions. M2 said dont tell wrong if you don't know. I said sorry
F1 - If we withdraw money from bank or deposit, then message comes at your registered mobile number. Does it charge money for that?
Me - explained it.
Panel members said you may go now. (10-12 minute)
This was my interview but I was not satisfied with this. I don't think that i will shortlisted for final list. All this interview was in marathi language only. Thanks for reading.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.


Interview Experience: RRB Assistant 4.5 5 Yateendra sahu November 21, 2015 Bankersadda Disqus id "Ranbir" Venue - Varsha Inn CIDCO, Aurangabad, Maharashtra Reporting time was 8:30. There were 4 panels ...


Load comments

No comments:

Post a Comment